By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MoHasanie said:
KungKras said:
I see only one solution for this.
The USA fucked up Iraq from the beginning, so they should take their resposibility and go eliminate ISIS.
Then Iraq needs to be split into three states. A Kurdish, a Shia and a Sunni.

USA+Saudi+Qatar are the countries that funded ISIS. If you don't remember, USA provided them with weapons so they could fight against the Syrian Assad regime. Turkey is the one that lets foriegners through their borders so they can join ISIS. 

Haha, I didn't see this until I posted the post after this one.

You're right, and it was monumentally stupid by the US, and they should take responsibility for the consequenses of their actions and go eliminate ISIS and leave Assad alone.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Roma said:
NobleTeam360 said:
10+ years in Iraq and this is what is happening after we leave..... This makes me sick.

you guys are the reasin this is happening

Sorry, I can't control who my government gives weapons to. All I can do is voice my opposition to this horrible government we currently have.

Man, firstly anyone who believes this is true islam is mistaken.

These are retards who believe their version of islam is the only religion that can be on this earth.

True Shiaa & Sunnism is not these. This is terrorism yes, but of their made up religion.

Hope they burn in hell.

Roma said:
Kane1389 said:
Roma said:
NobleTeam360 said:
10+ years in Iraq and this is what is happening after we leave..... This makes me sick.

you guys are the reasin this is happening

This is in no way, shape or form the fault of the United States. 

did they not remove Saddam from his position?

They are responsable for that, but they are not responsible for the killings the ISIS is comitting

KungKras said:
I see only one solution for this.
The USA fucked up Iraq from the beginning, so they should take their resposibility and go eliminate ISIS.
Then Iraq needs to be split into three states. A Kurdish, a Shia and a Sunni.

That's the important thing. The only reason ISIS is being tolerated and/or helped by the local populace in parts of Iraq is because the Sunni tribal leaders do not trust Maliki's government at all, and so would rather work with the Islamist group so crazy that they've been disavowed by Al-Qaeda and the Taliban alike. Jordan, for instance, is pretty much pure Sunni and is having none of this ISIS nonsense. If Sunni Iraq were its own state, it wouldn't have this problem.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Why cant fucking people be fucking normal. I swear religion and politics is good for no one. Fucking ISIS & IDF.

Kane1389 said:

They are responsable for that, but they are not responsible for the killings the ISIS is comitting

if you remove something that is holding a country in balance or at least way better than it is today then you are the reason for what comes after it.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

im glad the blood and lives of my family, neighbors, and friends were for nothing because a royal dick head needed to get some extra votes before election day.

Wow what a great idea!

Thanks dickwads. ^

LiquorandGunFun said:

im glad the blood and lives of my family, neighbors, and friends were for nothing because a royal dick head needed to get some extra votes before election day.

Wow what a great idea!

Thanks dickwads. ^

Yup totally his fualt and his magic time machine that lets him go back in time,  become the bush admin, and invade iraq

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

LiquorandGunFun said:

Wow what a great idea!

Thanks dickwads. ^

LOL,  Obama is a useless tool. I mean how has this guy not been impeached yet?

Anyway, I hope the Iraq army can at least push these guys out of Iraq.