By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That is disgusting and horrible. Those terrorists are the scum of the Earth.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

Those the Christians in Mosul? I heard some fucked up shit happening to them in Iraq.

But ya, I couldn't watch the whole thing.....those execution shootings....

Its mainly Shia people and soldiers. The Christians were kicked out of Mosul and most fled to the Kursish part of Iraq. 

That is a horrible video. Very sad to watch.

Well Even Taliban Came out saying Isis Are a bunch of crazy people that should say alot about ...

deskpro2k3 said:

stupid FOX News. This is their news about ISIS.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/27/isis-militants-wreak-havoc-on-iraq-cultural-treasures/

What's particularly stupid about it? They have had articles on ISIS' religious persecution a few times before. I went on to check it myself. After CNN referring to the Israeli bombardment on Gaza one day on the news as "a hundred dead on Israel war" or something like that, I wouldn't call that one a particularly tactless or biased piece of journalism...

Around the Network
MoiseHnkel said:
Well Even Taliban Came out saying Isis Are a bunch of crazy people that should say alot about ...

Al Qaida even said that they don't want to be associated with them because they are too brutal and violent. 

This is not even the worst video. There are videos of them killing children as well.

This is just horrible! Boundless slaughter, what is this madness?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

haxxiy said:
deskpro2k3 said:

stupid FOX News. This is their news about ISIS.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/27/isis-militants-wreak-havoc-on-iraq-cultural-treasures/

What's particularly stupid about it? They have had articles on ISIS' religious persecution a few times before. I went on to check it myself. After CNN referring to the Israeli bombardment on Gaza one day on the news as "a hundred dead on Israel war" or something like that, I wouldn't call that one a particularly tactless or biased piece of journalism...

I call fox news stupid. I didn't call the artical stupid. Do you want to know why I call fox news stupid too?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Zisbest said:
This is just horrible! Boundless slaughter, what is this madness?

This is what happens in the world. That's what it is.

I LOVE ICELAND!