By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends here aswell as my fellow Persians on here who are also Muslim Edi shoma mubarak kheli deuce et daram dameth tan garm, hope you enjoy your feast and gifts.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
When I was in Iraq I thought this happened in June. Or is Ramadan a different thing?

Happy Eid Man!

The Muslim calendar is lunar, so the months wander a bit. Kind of like how the Jewish calendar being lunisolar is why Easter moves around the way it does (if I'm not mistaken, it falls on the first Sunday after the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan - the 14th day being the full moon... it might be 15th day, I'm not sure).

Can't wait till its done so I can go back to work...

Eid Mubarak! Though I'm not sure if I am in the correct timezone to be saying this now!

Wright said:

Eid Mubarak! Though I'm not sure if I am in the correct timezone to be saying this now!

You are absolutely correct.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

You've got issues.

Eid mubarak !!

Eid Mubarak to everyone!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

VXIII said:
PullusPardus said:

You've got issues.

Eid mubarak !!

a lot of issues actually.

PullusPardus said:
VXIII said:
PullusPardus said:

You've got issues.

Eid mubarak !!

a lot of issues actually.

I thought so. Pray for the Arabian Santa to help you since it is Eid time, he must be around riding a camel. :p

daredevil.shark said:

Eid is the biggest celebration of muslims. Tomorrow is Eid (in my country, In Noth American today is Eid). To all of my vgchartz muslim, non-muslims gamers "Eid mubarak" (Kinda merry christmas). May you guys prosper and have fun. And thanks to vgchartz family for a nice site to discuss about gaming and non gaming stuff.

I thought Eid was three days?  Or is it one day, but the day varies where on the globe you are?