By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Under-loved exclusives.

Easily Kameo for the 360! The game is colorful, charming and fun, and yet it gets ignored every single time...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Brain Age! C'mon, you know you all like it.

Kratos said:

Puppeteer. A very charming platform game that could definitely win over some nintendo people

Also tearaway

i was going to say pupeteer too.

..i bought it simply because i love platformers and there aren't so many of those on sony consoles.  i didn't go in expecting much but i was honestly blown away but how awesome the game played and the "you are watching a puppet show" theme was soo charming and interesting and dynamic.  i get that platformers just aren't as popular as fps and sandbox games these days but this one was totally under loved.   i hope sony ports it to ps4 because i just want to play it again and again.

The Yakuza Games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale :(

Around the Network

The Wonderful 101.

I know it's probably because many rage quit the first 2-3 hours of the game. But it's not just the game's difficulty. It's you. about 5-7 hours into the game with some careful study of the moveset and strategy, you'll fall in love with the game.

Easily among the best Wii U games. It's a steal for what they're selling now for!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

kitler53 said:
Kratos said:

Puppeteer. A very charming platform game that could definitely win over some nintendo people

Also tearaway

i was going to say pupeteer too.

..i bought it simply because i love platformers and there aren't so many of those on sony consoles.  i didn't go in expecting much but i was honestly blown away but how awesome the game played and the "you are watching a puppet show" theme was soo charming and interesting and dynamic.  i get that platformers just aren't as popular as fps and sandbox games these days but this one was totally under loved.   i hope sony ports it to ps4 because i just want to play it again and again.

Pretty much how I feel about the game as well. The atmosphere is excellent, story and characters quirky and charming. I started the game with no expectations just expecting a nice platform game, but was surprised at how much it drew me in with its charm (especially with characters getting angry with each other when someone messes up a line during the play )

PSN ID: clemens-nl