By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

Never been banned. Had some interesting warnings tho...

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
baloofarsan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

No worries and I don't really think u made me do it in a forceful manner. The only reason I linked it was cause u were not seeing it lolll but I could have linked it in a more private manner so that was a derp on my part

We live and learn. Hopefully we will not be banned again.

for those bragging about never being banned. just remember, there is a first time for everything.

bananaking21 said:
for those bragging about never being banned. just remember, there is a first time for everything.

This is very true. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr_No said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Never been banned.

Really? I mean, I don't doubt you, but... I thought you were once.

See above post  

Sorry. I must've mistaken him for another VGC user who posts a lot.

Around the Network

I've never been banned or warned. I want to join the club.

Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

This is very true. 

good, a mod agreeing with me. i see he desires the same thing i do. 

Mine was for arguing with a obsessive Nintendo fan. Even though he didn't get banned. That happens to a lot of non Nintendo fans

Raven316 said:
Mine was for arguing with a obsessive Nintendo fan. Even though he didn't get banned. That happens to a lot of non Nintendo fans

and a lot of non Sony fans.

I got banned once because certain mod hates my guts:

06/03/14 12:59 Conegamer Ban Other (For being Wright. That's a crime in itself.) Banned 1 days

But other than that, I've never been banned for a mistake of my own. I was almost banned, once, for posting an explicit gif showing tits, but the mod in charge choose to warn me that time :P