By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Nightfall Movie FIRST TRAILER!!!!! Produced by Ridley Scott

I need to see more to say that i'm interested to be honest.

Around the Network

You are all crazy.

That is all.

nice

hope 4 majora remake :D

objectively speaking,. that was a pretty boring trailer.

I agree with others. I'm a Halo fan but found the trailer boring. They need to s how more, exciting sequences to make me want to go watch it in the theaters. If they don't, I'll wait for it to come to Redbox and get it on a coupon night for a free movie. Still hoping it's a good movie though!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
That looks really good. Reminds me a little of the opening to Alien.

Yep you can tell Ridley Scotts production team is in charge. Many of the shots / lighting are very similar to his directoral style.

Also the mentions of them finding a "hellish" artifact I think this may have something to do with the flood. Have a feeling this may have a horror vibe to it when it releases or at least a thriller vibe for sure.

Those are amazing graphics! DX12/Cloud/Remove Kinect Secret sauce confirmed?!

(Relax I'm kidding)

Though honestly, even as a lapsed Halo fan, this looks awesome. Didn't like the web series much - but with Ridley Scott at the helm it'll be really good.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

BenVTrigger said:
Ka-pi96 said:
That looks really good. Reminds me a little of the opening to Alien.

Yep you can tell Ridley Scotts production team is in charge. Many of the shots / lighting are very similar to his directoral style.

Also the mentions of them finding a "hellish" artifact I think this may have something to do with the flood. Have a feeling this may have a horror vibe to it when it releases or at least a thriller vibe for sure.

Need one say more to be hyped?

It sounds cool, but looked pretty boring for now. Need to see more. But the premise does sound interesting.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

kinda boring righ now. I'm waiting for the next one

Click HERE and be happy