By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Advance Warfare Preorders: End of an era?

IkePoR said:
Sharpryno said:
small44 said:
The end of Call of duty era and the beginning of the Destiny era

continuation of Activision dominance.

But no, Destiny will be lucky to sell over half of what CoD does. 

Yes indeed, crazy predictions are coming in already!

Wonder if cares to make a bed on it. Before he does though, he would probably like to know that Destiny and COD: Ghosts pre-orders are a virtual tie 8 weeks from launch.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Just saw a post saying people were waiting to upgrade for COD. Could be true, wouldn't be surprised if there are alot of people waiting for some COD console bundles before preordering.

but isn't there every year COD console bundles why did they not preordering the last COD games before the bundle?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Yea for now. Give it time. Lets talk win PS4 atleast has 40m units.

Some people say that VGC is undertracking the game. Ok, this is very possible, but the charts are showing a MASSIVE decline, it's not like 10 or 20% of undertracking would make a big of a difference.

What I'm saying is: undertracked or not, the game is showing a massive decline and the OP could be right.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The series has taken a huge dive in public opinion and there are more ambitious FPS releasing. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Woo competition!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Just got news that Battlefield Hardline has been delayed till 2015. That means less competition for COD, so that could boost sales. Still doesn't change the trend though.

When the single player trailer campaign was released I saw CoD trending all over Facebook and Twitter. Imagine the multiplayer....

I haven't seen Destiny trending on either.

Yes.
Destiny will disintagrate.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186841&page=1

Oh, man... I wish that was the case! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

IkePoR said:
Was going to argue Destiny but GTA5 kind of debunks that theory. Though give some credence to Destiny being the same genre as CoD; the latter does seem to be on the decline. Still think it'll do 1mil+ first month.

I hope you mean first day.