By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil’s Third will Feature 16-Player Online Multiplayer, Unique Gamepad Integration

AZWification said:
Clyde32 said:

Why is everything italic here?

ioi does this once in a while to poke fun at us!

that cruel cruel man

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I still dont know what to feel about this game! Like, da faq is even going on... There are rainbow colored chickens going across in this game.... Da Faq

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This game looks fun.

This and Zelda are the only Wii U games I plan on buying next year, unless Yoshi gets fantastic reviews

WOW the more I look at gameplay the more I am interested in this.

Around the Network

Needs more watermelons :P But seriously, I'm really interested to see more of this ^.^

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

we will never know

One of the tags was out of order in the html code of the OP, which meant that it never registered an "end" to an italicized portion.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

we will never know

One of the tags was out of order in the html code of the OP, which meant that it never registered an "end" to an italicized portion.

oh now we know

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Mr Khan said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

we will never know

I figured it was something like that. Everything was italic after a certain point, so I figured a tag was missing. <i>

interesting, looks like a lot of fun.

34 years playing games.