By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I've got some info on the Destiny Expansions.

Azerth said:
Do you know if they launch first on ps systems or at tge same time on both

Sony will have extensive exclusive content

Launch dates should be the same

Around the Network

I see this no different than BF or CoD map packs.
Only with a lot more content, and not just of multiplayer PvP type.

Euphoria14 said:
Raziel123 said:
So..am I the only one who thinks this is terrible?

Dropping $35 every 6/months or so for a ton of content equal to around 4x+ Borderlands expansions?

Nope!!

This just means this game will be supported for years and years and you won't likely see a Destiny 2 anytime soon.

I like that.

Well I don't. I was already hesitant to get it and now i'm 100% sure I won't get it. Can't support this bs.

Euphoria14 said:
Raziel123 said:

Dropping $35 every 6/months or so for a ton of content equal to around 4x+ Borderlands expansions?

Nope!!

This just means this game will be supported for years and years and you won't likely see a Destiny 2 anytime soon.

I like that.

Bold = Yes sir.

Raziel123 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Raziel123 said:

Nope!!

I like that.

Well I don't. I was already hesitant to get it and now i'm 100% sure I won't get it. Can't support this bs.

So you want them to do what? Sell you Destiny and then either:

A.) Give you every expansion pack for free

B.) Give nothing at all

So don't get it. We won't miss you.

They can't just sit around and keep making new Destiny content for free, or else how do they make money? Make Destiny 2? That defeats the whole purpose of a game like Destiny. I don't see how this is BS at all. It's like any usual MMO styled game, only with more frequent expansions, meaning for life constantly breathed into the game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

At least now we know how they are going to earn back those 500 million...

Raziel123 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Nope!!

I like that.

ok, enjoy playing all the games that developers don't support after launch.  Hopefully you don't get bored of them too quickly...

Euphoria14 said:

So you want them to do what? Sell you Destiny and then either:

A.) Give you every expansion pack for free

B.) Give nothing at all

So don't get it. We won't miss you.

They can make less DLC and give it for free. Sell cosmetic stuff as smaller paid DLC/microtransactions

And actually bother to make a sequel with entirely new content instead of feeding off what's already done

If they hit 10M first week like ioi said it might be shaping up to hit, this will already be in the green before the first expansion even drops.

Thanks jlmurph!

Raziel123 said:

Its completly normal. This is an MMO type game. 

You realize many MMOs cost over $100 a year to play and that it is REQUIRED to even play.

This is all 100% optional and honestly us much more fair to its user base.