By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Beta PS4 vs Xbox One Screenshot Comparison: Many Similarities, Quite a Few Differences

To be honest, the graphics on the PS4 beta didn't impressed me. It's a pretty average looking next gen game. Gameplay, class system and top-notch matchmaking are the strengths here.

Around the Network

I only wish they removed the PS4/XOne logos so people could really try to find where de differeces are even with the current difference in resolution...

PS: Crushing blacks are a capure card or TV settings problem.

Imo minimal or no difference at all. Without the logos you wouldn't guess which ones which.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Both games look the same (as usual). You should play on the system your friends have.

:

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
The biggest issue with the XB1 version is the crushing blacks, something microsoft should have worked out in its upscaler. its disgusting at times actually. this issue will be solved when the resolution is bumped up and they dont need an upscaler though.

agreed.  i was looking as critically as i could and all i really saw in differences was taht crushing black as well.   i couldn't find any missing details other than the lights they pointed out in the last set.

It's a side effect of having the title aimed squarely at last gen consoles. Gen7 is going to leave a dark cloud over gaming for a good while yet. 2015 exclusives should look far better on both ps4 and xb1, but when both xb1 and ps4 versions look the same, you know they're leaving a ton of untapped power on the table that could have been used to make a graphically superior product. Either way it should be a great game.

I wish they would of reversed the Logos and not tell anyone, then after two days reveal the truth, there would so much embarrassment from the fanboys.

one of these days people will stop using fucking jpg for screenshot comparisons.

artifacting,  artifacting everywhere. 

Can't tell the difference between them.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54