By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - USA has the best athletes in the world?

Typical Americans always think they are the best at everything. Sure America has some good athletes, but to say they are the best in the world is a big call.

Around the Network

We're discussing genetic outliers and defending national results with the tie ratio. Bravo!

All I know is that my country has a bigger penis than your country.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

And Micah Richards have a sex video on internet
How about LeBroom James?!

So by Weezy's definition of what makes an athlete and using the two biggest sports in the States, US has the best athletes in the world.

Oh and p.s. folks you are not allowed to include the Olympics and the World Cup Soccer (the two biggest sporting events in the world), because they don't fit the arguement.

OK mate, can't argue with that logic, i give up, you win.

Around the Network

I guess he is meant to say that the best athletes are Black American. Well most of the athletes who win gold in track and field are Black American. Most of the NFL and American Basketball are Black  Americans. Black men can run faster and jump higher than any other race.
I guess Weezy is right.

Because you guys stole all blacks....

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

There's never even been a half decent American F1 driver, and that's the only sport that I care much about :)

WinAPE - The Windows Amstrad Plus Emulator

JEMU  - The Java Emulation Platform

stclam said:
weezy said:
ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:
Also you cant de-merit the US and China because they account for 95% of the words pop.

1,626,168,138 is hardly 95% of 6,671,226,000

gosh you guys think im that stupid?

Weezy=Fail *cry*

lol

To be fair, India got something like 8 trillion in population but they are shitty on sports

(except Yoga maybe, do they play wii fit?)

They beat Sri lanka in the cricket today and take on Australia on the weekend in the one day finals in Australia. Other than that they are pretty shitty. But they are nuts about cricket.

OT. Australia has MORE medals per population than most countries and it means alot as a smaller population reducers the amount of quality athletes. AND Americans are all drug cheats(joking)  

The argument is "the best athletes" not the most good athletes per capita.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.