By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Son finds deceased father's time trial ghost on Rally Sports Challenge

Damn...
That's touching.
Oh how I wish I had something like that from passed loved ones to cling onto! But I don't thing my great grandma (God Bless Her Soul) would do well at all in Mario Kart XDp

Around the Network

Such a wonderful story. It's moments like these that gaming really elevates itself.

I hate clinging to the past so I just delete everything when I stop using any computer.
Call me heartless, but I don't like meddling too much on what is done.

So he doesnt want to be better than his dad?

OT: sounds touching.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
So he doesnt want to be better than his dad?

OT: sounds touching.

Kind the point of the story though. Some things are more important.

Around the Network

Whatever the case is it's a great example of how to keep memories of loved ones alive.. A neat way is video games!

That's a great story and all, but I swear every other day a similar story pops up on 9gag. It's hard to believe that none of them is made up.