By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big of a win is Destiny for PS4?

Man I want that white PS4. Might pick it up and give my launch one to my nephew.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
if it was exclusive,then id say it was a big win, but since its not, i cant bring myself to say ''big win for ps4''.

White PS4's are pretty sexy though

360/xboxone beta started today,  compare the buzz between ps and xb fans,  its like night and day,  almost feels like the xbox fans are so salty about the ps favoritism by bungie that they cant bring themselves to like it. 

Reminds of all the Sony fans hating Halo and bashing it but are eating up Destiny. It's pretty funny lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
if it was exclusive,then id say it was a big win, but since its not, i cant bring myself to say ''big win for ps4''.

360/xboxone beta started today,  compare the buzz between ps and xb fans,  its like night and day,  almost feels like the xbox fans are so salty about the ps favoritism by bungie that they cant bring themselves to like it. 

Reminds of all the Sony fans hating Halo and bashing it but are eating up Destiny. It's pretty funny lol

not really the same,  exclusive vs multiplat there. 

more accurate would be if sunset overdrive was coming to ps4 but their main focus was xbox one,  and ps fans bashed it rather than played it becayse it wasnt exclusive

besides bungie and halo are pretty much THE reason xbox still exists. 

It won't only be a big win. It will also mark a good first year for the console. A good start for the PS4, while there's more to come.

Massive. Look at what Watch_Dogs did for PS4 and then times that by 1.5-2, and that's how massive this game is for PS. This is gonna give Sony exclusive like hardware boosts!

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network
Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

It could also be the fact that it handles and plays like Halo, something that xbox fans have had access to for over a decade. Somewhere between it feeling and playing like Halo with magic, swapping out space-jargon names from things like Covenant and Ghost to Fall and Sparrow, and the rather less-than-appealing exclusivity deals, I am not surprised that xbox fans would be much more lukewarm to the game in general.

Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

not really the same,  exclusive vs multiplat there. 

more accurate would be if sunset overdrive was coming to ps4 but their main focus was xbox one,  and ps fans bashed it rather than played it becayse it wasnt exclusive

It's the same to me. 

Sony fans hated Halo and bashed it. But Destiny is pretty similar to Halo and Sony fan praise it. I just find that funny

We will have to agree to disagree on the subject at the end of the day though

PwerlvlAmy said:

It's the same to me. 

Sony fans hated Halo and bashed it. But Destiny is pretty similar to Halo and Sony fan praise it. I just find that funny

id say it was closer to a borderlands/rage mix myself

Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

It's the same to me. 

id say it was closer to a borderlands/rage mix myself

Its a mix of halo,borderlands and mass effect(third person aspect) to me. All thrown into a blender and theres your game.

It doesn't feel like anything new or something I haven't played before, but its still a good game from what I played. I'll be picking it up

PwerlvlAmy said:
Tamron said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

And this is why you can't say it's a big win. In reality, it's gigantic win.