By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Metascore Will Smash Bros. Get?

Which one will the Wii U version get?

90-100 86 76.11%

80-89 22 19.47%

Below 80 5 4.42%

Total:113

WiiU: 93
3DS: 84

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Adameh said:
Wii U 85-89
3DS 77-84

77 seriousily!? 85 for WiiU !? The 85-89 is 3DS and WiiU is 90-95. Its still ur opinion, but u r just so pesimistic.

IMSM

Wii U: around 90 (great fighting game but missing features and modes but critics didn't like the Subroom, so it won't be so much worse)

3DS: around 85 (if anything started on consoles people will not like it the same on handheld, screens too small etc...)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

kupomogli said:

Wii U 92
3DS 93.  The 3DS game is going to be worse graphically, but it has that extra mode made exclusively for the 3DS that the Wii U doesn't have.  The game is also coming out first, so some of that hype might be lost by the time the Wii U version releases.  This is all based on if the 3DS version has online play.  If it doesn't the score will be much lower.

The 3DS version is confirmed to have online play. The WiiU version will have an exclusive mode. They will show it later trust me and it is going to be better. Want a proof? Here is way: The 3DS version is coming out first, so Nintendo will want people to double-dip and buy the WiiU version and without an extra mode thats a bit pointless for players.

I do agree abit with the hype thing, but maybe it wont have an impact on scores, since true smah fans, me included, are waiting for the real WiiU version. The 3DS version is just an appitizer 

IMSM

I think the Wii U version will get 88-89. 3DS will get 82-84.

Around the Network

3ds - 92
wii u - 95

:)

79, the gameplay of SSB was never very deep and it will score like the original N64 version.

ibrahimman0 said:
Adameh said:
Wii U 85-89
3DS 77-84

77 seriousily!? 85 for WiiU !? The 85-89 is 3DS and WiiU is 90-95. Its still ur opinion, but u r just so pesimistic.

I think some reviewers are gonna be negative about the 3DS person, as it is supposed to be a game to played on a big screen with loads of people. I'm sure it'll be an amazing game

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Wii U 93+
3DS: 74-85

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

etking said:

79, the gameplay of SSB was never very deep and it will score like the original N64 version.

Smash 4 fixes some of the gameplay issues Brawl had, so why would it score like the 64 version? :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---