By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 - 8.6m. Vita = 8.6m. Vita failure, PS4 success - eh ?

I'm pretty sure i never called the Vita a failure, so there!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Please can we pretend for one day the vita launched alongside the PS4 and its a massive success? I want to know what things could have been like if Sony didnt f**k it up.

ShyGuy322 said:
What's a Vita?

A miserable little pile of secrets!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Waaay to many users answered this thread.

What an odd statement. Just because two systems have sold the same in a particular moment in time doesn't mean they're both equally succesful. I'm sure the Dreamcast and the PS2 had equal units sold in a particular moment in time too.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Too many people lack common sense in this day and age, it's appaling

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

A year and a half is a pretty big difference...

This thread is going nowhere. It's already understood that anything that sells 8.6 million units is automatically a success. Locking.

Signature goes here!