By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

WhiteEaglePL said:
drake_tolu said:
Davman said:

Let's wait August, when the mario kart 8 free bonus game promotion will end.

In Augost coming Hyrule Warrior's in Japan!

AUgust will still be great for Wii U.

60k+.....

Surprised how X1 is FAILING in Europe though...

I expect this.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Xevross said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah like you said it's not official and even if it could very well be shipped (though that would be the first time Sony announced PS4 numbers as shipped), we'll know more when their quarterly results come out.

Do you know when Sony's qaurter results are due?

July 31st

lets cros fingures for 9 million sold or possibly 10 million(that would be great)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

binary solo said:

Well it failed to put it onto a 100K/wk footing, which is what some people were predicting. 60-70K/wk only looks good because it was selling 30K/wk before.

I recall PS3 selling ~75K/wk in the summers before Sept 2009 and people were dancing on PS3's grave, or crying into their milkshakes.

Good summer weekly sales is 100K+, ordinary summer sales is 50-70K, bad summer sales is <40K, great summer sales is >150K.

Yeah...... The people who were expecting the WiiU's baseline to improve that much were simply day-dreaming!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ninten78 said:
Wii U has finally turned the page.Its so nice to see it at decent le
levels and it's the summer months,wait until holiday

On Holiday will sell between 600,000 and 800,000!

And next year, 2015, i said 1 million week before chrismas!

binary solo said:
AZWification said:

But, but I heard MK8 failed as a system seller!

Well it failed to put it onto a 100K/wk footing, which is what some people were predicting. 60-70K/wk only looks good because it was selling 30K/wk before.

I recall PS3 selling ~75K/wk in the summers before Sept 2009 and people were dancing on PS3's grave, or crying into their milkshakes.

Good summer weekly sales is 100K+, ordinary summer sales is 50-70K, bad summer sales is <40K, great summer sales is >150K.

We are just happy that the Wii U is not back to the shitty 30k baseline. Mario Kart 8 has shown (if these numbers are not too far off from reality) that there is a glimmer of hope that the Wii U can achieve modest sales (above the 15 million mark)

Around the Network
AZWification said:
binary solo said:

Yeah...... The people who were expecting the WiiU's baseline to improve that much were simply day-dreaming!

can we all just be happy its selling doubles its old baseline :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

does anyone know when will nintendo announce their quarters numbers?

September,October shoudl give Wii U at least 80K baseline, and holidays along with Smash + Amiibo ........roughly 600K+

and a few million software :D

OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

July 31st

lets cros fingures for 9 million sold or possibly 10 million(that would be great)

Shipping 10 million by the end of June? I think we would've heard of that by now. 9 million should be doable, I just hope we even get know this, cause Sony has this stupid of lumping their systems shipments together to mask the bad sales of some them (seriously Sony, you can't hide the terrible Vita sales from anyone)

mii-gamer said:
binary solo said:
AZWification said:

But, but I heard MK8 failed as a system seller!

We are just happy that the Wii U is not back to the shitty 30k baseline. Mario Kart 8 has shown (if these numbers are not too far off from reality) that there is a glimmer of hope that the Wii U can achieve modest sales (above the 15 million mark)

I still laugh those the people that have predict 15 million lifetime.

Come on, minimum 25 million...