By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Do you like Type O Negative? check this band out!

My favorite metal sub genre has to be doom metal, it's so relaxing and so entrancing, while I do like Type O Negative, their lyrics are very silly which kind of break out of the atmosphere, what do you think?

This is another band that you might like =]

Around the Network

No fans of Type O? Aw..

Im a fan of the blood type

TON used to be my favorite band. Sadly, it seems I'm getting too old, all the artists I like are dead now.
Never really gotten into My Dying Bride, I'm more of the 80s music fan, and Doom metal was awesome then (St. Vitus, Candlemass, King Diamond, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Exhorder...

It started OK, but the singing really turned me off.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

Yes I had a phase when I listened to Type O Negative a lot, the October Rust album to be precise.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Burek said:
TON used to be my favorite band. Sadly, it seems I'm getting too old, all the artists I like are dead now.
Never really gotten into My Dying Bride, I'm more of the 80s music fan, and Doom metal was awesome then (St. Vitus, Candlemass, King Diamond, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Exhorder...

I listen to mostly 80s of anything 

That's not Type O Negative...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Not bad. Still prefer TON. Shame we won't be getting anymore music from them. I would rate them in my Top 5 bands. They sit up there with Metallica, Fear Factory, Rammstein, and The Wiggles.

Bloody Kisses is amazing. Your thread title and even post itself are extremely misleading as this is not them.