By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 vs Halo 5 vs Zelda U: Which will sell the most and be the highest rated?

Zelda U will be highest rated, Halo 5 will sell the most

Around the Network

I can see Uncharted edging Halo & Zelda in both categories.

Halo 5 will definitely sell the most and I can see Zelda U having an extremely high Metascore due to it changing the Zelda formula quite a bit.... according to Aonuma at least...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Sales:

Halo > Uncharted > Zelda

Ratings:

Uncharted > Halo > Zelda

Would be halarious if all 3 game chose the same release date XD

Zelda will be the lowest selling of the 3.  UC4 & Halo 5 will battle for best selling.  PS4 has bigger install base, but Halo typically sells better.

As far as the ratings go, Zelda U & UC4 will no doubt be rated verry verry high just based on the two Devs. history.  Naughy Dog's last 3 game got 10/10 on IGN, and when is the last time there has been a bad/mediocre 3D zelda game??

Halo 5 is a bit of a wildcard.  H4 got good rateings, but the lowest of any mainline Halo Game.  But then again, it was 343i's very first game as a studio, and they weren't even all the way built up when they started working on it.  Now that they are a fully fleshed out studio (~343 people work there), and have had some experience making a game together & such, I think thier next game will be much better.  Still, because they don't have a long and reliable pedagree as a studio, we just don't know how good it will be.

Around the Network

Rating wise:
Zelda U
Uncharted 4
Halo 5

Sales wise:
Halo 5
Uncharted 4
Zelda U

sales:
(MK8>) Halo>Uncharted>Zelda

rating:
Zelda>Uncharted>Halo(>MK8)

Uncharted and LOZ both generally get good reviews so it's really a toss up there but if i had to pick i'd give the slight edge to Uncharted 4. Sales wise though Halo will be the clear winner if the sales of the Xbox One are up to par anyways.

Ratings wise, I'd say Zelda U is most likely to be no.1
Sales wise however, I don't expect ZeldaU to get no.1 unless some miracle happens, Halo 5 will probably take that spot.

Uncharted 4 will win over 200 game of the year awards.

Halo 5 will have most sales.

Zelda U highest rated...

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5