By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 vs Halo 5 vs Zelda U: Which will sell the most and be the highest rated?

exclusive_console said:

Lmao. Impossible to tell now. It depends how good they end up. I think Zelda and Uncharted will do fine. Halo is a hit or miss because of new dev. I think Microsoft will definitely go for heavy advertizing for it and probably will sell the most as most people interested in fps will get it.

343 made Halo 4 and that was the fastest selling Halo game of all time. Its currently at 9.06 million which is only behind Halo 3 and Reach. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
exclusive_console said:

Lmao. Impossible to tell now. It depends how good they end up. I think Zelda and Uncharted will do fine. Halo is a hit or miss because of new dev. I think Microsoft will definitely go for heavy advertizing for it and probably will sell the most as most people interested in fps will get it.

343 made Halo 4 and that was the fastest selling Halo game of all time. Its currently at 9.06 million which is only behind Halo 3 and Reach. 

Hmm, I think because of name is sold so much and slowly it will wear out. Rating wise too. But time will tell. It is too early to tell without any info or gameplay about the games

MoHasanie said:

The biggest exclusives for each console, all planned for release in 2015. 

Which will be rated the highest and lowest on metacritic, and which will sell the most and least? 

Well, I'm going to go with Halo selling the least as it has the least user base right now, although this is the title that I think is the wild card. There are loads of huge Halo followers and it has the highest sales of a single game out of all three. 

The other two are a flip of a coin. I'm going to say almost dead even for Zelda and Uncharted :D

Oh and for ratings. Zelda, then Uncharted, then Halo. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

I think the Meta for both Zelda and UC4 will be about even IMO with Zelda maybe edging UC4 out. Halo 5 will be the lowest rated.

Zelda U will sell the least and UC4 and Halo 5 will sell about even with UC4 slightly edging out Halo 5 due to a larger uses base.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

mmmm... halo Zelda uncharted based on xb halo,Zelda n64, uncharted ps3(I m Nintendo fan..)Zelda isn't Mario or pokemon!wii zelda sold 7mil...

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Sales:
Uncharted, Halo, Zelda
Simply because of consoles sold

Meta:
Uncharted, Zelda, Halo

Even if uncharted doesnt win meta it wont be by much and it will probably still win most the GOTY awards.

because of consoles sold ...you re wrong ...xb halo and zelda  n64 sold more than uncharted ps3!

Burek said:
Zelda will have the best reviews, as it's a Nintendo game. Halo will be lowest rated, but still with good reviews (85).
Highest selling will be Uncharted, then Halo and Zelda third.

i agree with this.

Burek said:
Zelda will have the best reviews, as it's a Nintendo game. Halo will be lowest rated, but still with good reviews (85).
Highest selling will be Uncharted, then Halo and Zelda third.

Not all Nintendo games get 92+ on Metacritic.

I really don't know which one will score higher, they all are outstanding franchises and look awesome in their new entries, unless there is a big suprise, all 3 should score 90+ metacritic... will be a tought fight. Sales wise, I'm thinking Halo has advantage despite Xbox One userbase, but Uncharted should pull a good fight too... I don't think zelda can win.

Ratings: Zelda U > Uncharted 4 > Halo 5
Not gonna make any sales predictions yet since there is no specific release and I have no idea what the install bases of the consoles will be