By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii version 3.2 firmware released!

This is just a notice, as I have just recieved the update. It tweaks the disc channel but that's about it. Also, the disc channel doesn't look like normal for some reason. :l (confusing update) I am sure that it did something else but I just haven't found out yet.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Tweaks it in what way?

And have you tried hooking up a USB hard drive? (prays)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The disc channel preview is different.

Nintendo practically fixed what was never broken. It was supposed to tweak some glitches with the disc channel.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

I don't have my USB drive yet at the moment.

True Genius

@Soriku:

awwwwwwwwww

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Soriku said:

Wii update all around the world

Nothing too big here, but nevertheless, it is an update. Wii owners around the world can update their Wii to version 3.2. According to Nintendo, “This update does not affect any prominently-used features or menus; however it does provide some behind the scenes updates that will improve system performance.”

Link

Overclocking? :0 ...

Gonna download it later :) 

Oh well. *is going to update now*

What did it do I don't notice a difference in the disc channel.

Someone bump the Wii Friend Code thread. Or send me your Friend Codes.

OOOOOH, I know what it fixed! It fixed a reading error when you insert some discs. When I got my new Fire Emblem game for Christmas, I slid it in and it had to do an 'update' to the game, then it was unable to read the disc and made these clicking sounds (I shut it off and restarted, then it worked fine after that). I think it fixed those problems.