By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Majora's Mask 3d incoming?

hsrob said:
I somehow doubt it but Nintendo has been a touch unlike its usual self in the last few months. Here's to hoping.

Yeah, a struggling Nintendo is the best Nintendo. Much more creative and willing to take risks. 

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:

LOL! Don't ban him guys, that was hilarious.

It was a legitimate concern.

haha i hope guys, but if it doesnt come, dont be too shocked.. I think it wont come on wii u sadly becuz of new zelda and thats why they gave it to the 3ds. lets hope

hope 4 majora remake :D

Ohh, I saw this! This would be great, along with a HD MM on the Wii U.

lukibrasil said:
haha i hope guys, but if it doesnt come, dont be too shocked.. I think it wont come on wii u sadly becuz of new zelda and thats why they gave it to the 3ds. lets hope

Shocked and DEVASTATED are two different things. :P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
hsrob said:
I somehow doubt it but Nintendo has been a touch unlike its usual self in the last few months. Here's to hoping.

Yeah, a struggling Nintendo is the best Nintendo. Much more creative and willing to take risks. 

Yes!

It would be the next logical step.

So it probably won't happen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Possible... taken with a grain of salt though.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I think there's no doubt it's coming.

some worker must have print this label out... or maybe it was you.....?????

Switch!!!