By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Forbes: 5 Things Nintendo Needs To Add To 'Mario Kart 8' Via DLC

kongs package: diddy, dixie, cranky, + 2 battle arenas5$
turtles package: bowser jr, dry bones, hammer bro, + 2 battle arenas 5$
misc package: nabbit, king boo, dr egad, + 2 battle arenas 5$
all for 12$.

why not?

Around the Network
etking said:
Without a real battle mode the game is not worth buying at all. Ever on the SNES battle mode with experienced and skilled players is better than any FPS.

I think you would have a really tough time finding people that agree with your first statement. Most people buy Mario Kart to race...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I kind of agree with all of these, but i think more racers and battle arena should be top priority.

New racers will keep it fresh and new battle arenas will hopefully make it actually worth playing

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

I haven't touched an issue of Forbes in years but wth? Is this what it's become? If so, sign me up!

spurgeonryan said:
d21lewis said:
I haven't touched an issue of Forbes in years but wth? Is this what it's become? If so, sign me up!

They seem to make multiple gaming stories daily. They are the new EGM, accept they seem to actually like Nintendo usually. One guy in EGM gave MK8 a 6.5, I almost freaked the Fuck out!

6,5 for the amazing MK8?! What a load of BS! >_<

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Battle arenas!!! I miss them greatly. And more tracks are always good.

spurgeonryan said:
AZWification said:

6,5 for the amazing MK8?! What a load of BS! >_<

I know, I gave the demo a 7-7.5 back in the day, but that was back before I knew any better. I think this reviewer just played single player in 50 cc and called it a day.

Heh.. I would love to see that guy try 150cc or Mirror! He would probably get his butt handed to him!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

They really need to add actual battle arenas. Racing online is fun and all, but sometimes, I just wanna pop some balloons.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I would add the ability to keep track of wins and loses like in previous Mario Karts. I don't know why they took that feature out. Also bring back that nick name feature they had in Mario Kart 7 where if lets say you hit a whole bunch of people with Bob-ombs, you would be called a bob-omb expert.

And I know this is asking for too much, but have you guys ever wanted Mario Kart to keep track of how many times you hit an opponent with a green shell, or how many times you've hit somebody with a star, or how many times you have drafted off of somebody? It would also be incredible if when you picked a track online, it could show your average place on that track? These are just some random things I thought of they can put in the next Mario kart hahaha

vivster said:
Did they let Captain Obvious break into the editor room again?

Not obvious enough to Nintendo though