By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone in the mood for TLOUR?

Tagged games:

Hynad said:

Bah... At this point... Bored and tired as I am, and since this is going nowhere, why not ask you what you consider the best games ever made and why?

And seriously, cut down the quote trees. No more than 3 comments per tree are tolerated here. 

You've done some yourself, why don't you let the mods worry about that mmmk. 

Super metroid, riven, baldurs gate 2, final fantasy tactics, fallout: new vegas, OoT, etc.

Around the Network
phaedruss said:
Hynad said:

Bah... At this point... Bored and tired as I am, and since this is going nowhere, why not ask you what you consider the best games ever made and why?

And seriously, cut down the quote trees. No more than 3 comments per tree are tolerated here. 

Super metroid, riven, baldurs gate 2, final fantasy tactics, fallout: new vegas, OoT, etc.

I'm part of the community. It may not be my job to moderate users, but nothing prevents me from teaching you the forums etiquette since you seem oblivious to it.

Hynad said:
phaedruss said

I'm part of the community. It may not be my job to moderate users, but nothing prevents me from teaching you the forums etiquette since you seem oblivious to it.

Cut the condescending crap.

phaedruss said:

Yeah, sorry dude. My bad. It's ok... Keep the quote trees as long as you like, mang. It's awesome to keep scrolling endlessly just to see that catchy one liner at the bottom.

Hynad said:
phaedruss said:

Yeah, sorry dude. My bad. It's ok... Keep the quote trees as long as you like, mang. It's awesome to keep scrolling endlessly just to see that catchy one liner at the bottom.

That was 3 asshole. 

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Around the Network
phaedruss said:
Hynad said:
phaedruss said:

That was 3 asshole. 

Ah... I take it you're not in the mood for The Last of Us Remastered after all...

Jesus christ, Nintendo fans should not be allowed to enter threads in Sony Discussion, I just want one thread that was not derailed...

As for the topic. I think this trailer was the tipping point for me. I was on the fence this whole time, as I have already payed 70€ for the Limited Edition for the PS3, and don't look forward to shell out another 50€ for essentially the same game. But damn it was the best game I have ever played. And after watching that trailer, for some reason, I am almost as hyped as a year ago. I think you might be right, it might be the music that brought back the memories and feelings, as the E3 trailer did nothing for me, besides showing how it looks in 60fps.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ahhh...Seeing all those people not liking or not being able to get into TLoU makes me sad.
Of course I understand it but it's such a good game to like.
I bought it expecting a very good game from NaughtyDog cause Uncharted was my favourite series this gen.
But it turned out to be a masterpiece and I was not expecting that.(apart from the introm the first 2-3
are a bit not exciting,)

I wonder how can people buy games and not play them.I don't buy many games but when I do, more or less, I know what I'm buying and finish all of them.
I believe that it has to do with buying too many games,When you buy a few games you don't buy each and every game that might seem interesting.You buy only the ones you really want and then there's no time for hating on games (not that there's anybody here hating on TLoU, generally speaking)

The only games I don't finish are some ps plus games cause

1)they are games I don't want much,
2)there are too many distractions when you have ps plus, you know..all those games.

I am, I was hooked on Guild Wars 2 all last summer so I did not buy TLOU PS3.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

phaedruss said:
Hynad said:

Just the fact that you pick any Fallout game over Fallout 2 makes your judgement on "best games" more than doubtful.

...and that is my opinion.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’