By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you ready for the Destiny Beta to start!?(PS4 & PS3) About 2 more hours to go!

So?

Hell ya! 42 63.64%

Woooooo! 3 4.55%

Yessssss! 2 3.03%

Yes sir! 4 6.06%

What!? 1 1.52%

I don't own a system that can play it..... 5 7.58%

hmmmm 0 0%

Maybe... 2 3.03%

No! 3 4.55%

lol another fps. I'm to good for it! 4 6.06%

Total:66

Just one more sleep.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I need to preorder to get into the beta?

Yup, although I think bungie gives you three beta codes per redeem. I can give you one if you don't have one yet tomorrow. Mine is ps4 USA though.

edit: Amazon also can net you a beta code. I believe it doesn't cost anything to pre-order from them. You can cancel if you don't want to keep it too.

Euphoria14 said:

and u can cancel it afterwards

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

I'm in. Though I probably won't be able to play till this weekend.

I will play the béta I think, but I will never buy the game.

Around the Network

im ready to find out if i will buy it or not

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm going to pre order then cancel once I get the beta.

BloodyRain said:
Euphoria14 said:

Yup, although I think bungie gives you three beta codes per redeem. I can give you one if you don't have one yet tomorrow. Mine is ps4 USA though.

edit: Amazon also can net you a beta code. I believe it doesn't cost anything to pre-order from them. You can cancel if you don't want to keep it too.

3 huh? That's cool. 

I was thinking of preordering on the way home, but my backlog is bad enough already. Might look into amazon tonight though, seeing as it shouldn't cost me a cent. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I kind of wish it wasn't being released the same week as Dragon's Teeth for BF4 though.

I still need to unlock the Deagle!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

vance0909, playing as a warlock!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC