By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many zeldas will the wii see?

There usually is about 2 zeldas per generation on home consoles.

N64 OoT- MM

GC  WW- Tp   

Does tp count as one of the zeldas for the wii. If so that is going to make me very sad.  What do you think?

Around the Network

I think it should count.

and maybe 3. TP, one near the middle of the Wiis life, and one near the end.

I do not think tp should count for the wii. The snes only saw 1 zelda. Nes saw two.

Big userbase, fastest selling console, bigger 2008 than 2007!
which all equals to:

Nintendo may make 3 Zeldas for Wii. (including tp)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

I think it'll be 2. And if TP counted as one for the CG why wouldn't it count for the Wii? It's a port, I know but it's still a Zelda on the Wii. And for the amount of time this game can take to devellop and we don't even know if they started to work on a new Zelda... My guess is 2.

Around the Network
lolita said:
I think it'll be 2. And if TP counted as one for the CG why wouldn't it count for the Wii? It's a port, I know but it's still a Zelda on the Wii. And for the amount of time this game can take to devellop and we don't even know if they started to work on a new Zelda... My guess is 2.

If you go by ports then master quest is a port for the gc and then the gc had 3 zelda games. 

I think that one more, by the end of 2009 or beginning of 2010

Only one more.

sc94597 said:
lolita said:

If you go by ports then master quest is a port for the gc and then the gc had 3 zelda games.

Ouch...actually they had that disc with almost every Zelda game on it minus A link to the Past. So that's like 5 or 6 Zelda games on GC. Plus Wii has the original, Zelda 2, Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time on VC, so they've already had 5.

Enough joking Onyx. Anyhoos, I think we'll see one more Zelda towards the end, in the final two years. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

You forgot Zelda 4 Swords ^^"...

I think they'll do only one more Zelda game on Wii, on the later half of Wii's life.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D