By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Onechanbara Z2: Chaos announced for PS4

Needs next gen boob physics and flesh jiggle simulation like UFC

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Got the one for the Wii and the Xbox 360 last gen. Two of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. And if this one comes to the USA, I'll buy it too!!

eFKac said:
I saw some other game from the series in the Gaf thread and it looked like a pretty nice action slasher (with some Japanese flavour unfortunately) which PS4 lacks with nothing notable on the horizon since Lily Bergamo is dead. What are the chances of this coming to the West?

I don't get it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
eFKac said:
I saw some other game from the series in the Gaf thread and it looked like a pretty nice action slasher (with some Japanese flavour unfortunately) which PS4 lacks with nothing notable on the horizon since Lily Bergamo is dead. What are the chances of this coming to the West?

I don't get it.

Well I meant aesthetics mostly, and the main character. A cutesy girl, underdressed with huge physics powered boobs that get an abnormal amount of attention and time during cutscenes, both those things so popular in Japanese games. Not really my thing though.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
outlawauron said:
eFKac said:

I don't get it.

Well I meant aesthetics mostly, and the main character. A cutesy girl, underdressed with huge physics powered boobs that get an abnormal amount of attention and time during cutscenes, both those things so popular in Japanese games. Not really my thing though.

But this isn't popular in Japanese games. Because there's a dozen or so a year like this and they happen to sell in low numbers, why do you not associate Japanese flavour to things actually popular in Japan?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
eFKac said:
outlawauron said:
eFKac said:

I don't get it.

But this isn't popular in Japanese games. Because there's a dozen or so a year like this and they happen to sell in low numbers, why do you not associate Japanese flavour to things actually popular in Japan?

Yeah well, there are 0 games like that in the Western games, so it is a Japanese thing.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

This would be cool. I loved EDF.

I hope that screenshot isn't from the game. Because it looks like a launch PS3 game

d21lewis said:
Got the one for the Wii and the Xbox 360 last gen. Two of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. And if this one comes to the USA, I'll buy it too!!

Hahahaha That is some interesting logic there, Lewis!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

That can't be true! We all know that PS4 has no games, except for 20 exclusives and all multiplats!

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.