By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Onechanbara Z2: Chaos announced for PS4

BMaker11 said:
I hope that screenshot isn't from the game. Because it looks like a launch PS3 game

You're right. It' PS3.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

Around the Network

PS4 wins this gen, confirmed.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Phronesis said:
BMaker11 said:
I hope that screenshot isn't from the game. Because it looks like a launch PS3 game

You're right. It' PS3.

Indeed, but I wouldn't expect the actual graphics to be much better than that.  It's a low-budget Japanese game, it's going to be pushing a HD version of PS2 graphics at best, I would expect.

This series is either very undertracked in japan, either won't do anything for ps4 sales.

Looks fun though. But i wouldn't buy for more than 25$

Last gen version is one of the worst games I have every played in my life. I cant believe this franchise makes enough money to make another game. Its like Dynasty Warriors with no open world and less enemy variety.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
This series is either very undertracked in japan, either won't do anything for ps4 sales.

The last 360 game:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460236

05./00. [360] Onechanbara Z: Kagura <ACT> (D3 Publisher) {2012.01.19} (¥7.140) - 22.013 / NEW 

PS3 port of that 360 game:

12./00. [PS3] Onechanbara Z: Kagura with NoNoNo! <ACT> (D3 Publisher) {2013.11.07} (¥7.140) - 15.686 / NEW 

It's a pretty mild series, nothing to write home about.  Wouldn't expect it to move much hardware on its own; but it's more the point that if a slew of stuff like this starts coming, it'll get the otaku's on board (who have pretty much been propping up the Vita for 2 years now).

Kresnik said:
RenCutypoison said:

The last 360 game:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460236

05./00. [360] Onechanbara Z: Kagura (D3 Publisher) {2012.01.19} (¥7.140) - 22.013 / NEW 

PS3 port of that 360 game:

12./00. [PS3] Onechanbara Z: Kagura with NoNoNo! (D3 Publisher) {2013.11.07} (¥7.140) - 15.686 / NEW 

It's a pretty mild series, nothing to write home about.  Wouldn't expect it to move much hardware on its own; but it's more the point that if a slew of stuff like this starts coming, it'll get the otaku's on board (who have pretty much been propping up the Vita for 2 years now).

True. PS4 just needs idolm@ster. I would have said love live too but it seems it's vita exclusive.

MiCDiablo said:

Last gen version is one of the worst games I have every played in my life. I cant believe this franchise makes enough money to make another game. Its like Dynasty Warriors with no open world and less enemy variety.

and more titties. don't forget titties.

d21lewis said:
MiCDiablo said:

and more titties. don't forget titties.

Don't be down on Zhen Ji and Sun Shang Xiang.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

First screenshot of 1080p, 60fps sequel.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Famitsu has gone up with its online preview of the newly announced Onechanbara Z2: Chaos for PlayStation 4.

The upcoming Tamsoft-developed action game brings the Onechanbara series to 1080p at 60 frames per second for the first time, and offers four playable characters and evolved gameplay systems.

One new feature, the “Cross Merge Combination,” allows multiple characters to attack simultaneously depending on the situation. Players can also switch between characters during battle.

Here’s who you’ll be playing:

Aya (voiced by Yuko Kaida) and Saki (voiced by Nao Takamori)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Kagura and Saaya (both voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is due out in Japan this October.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/07/first-look-onechanbara-z2-chaos-ps4#wtF8HrtjVIebvQMc.99