By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SPOILER FOR SMASH REVEAL (99.99% likely)

Tagged games:

Conegamer said:
Twilord said:
I feel like the entire forum is trying to troll. Why in Hyrule's green fields would you get the trophy and no character? Unless Ubisoft paid to have just a trophy included, and that doesn't seem likely.

Not at all. There could be another Ubisoft character or something in the game; an assist trophy maybe?

But as an actual character it seems unlikely.

I agree. But I'm surprised there is even a Rayman-trophy. So far Smash only contained 3rd-party-content of japanese companies (or did I miss something) - Sonic, Snake and now Pacman and MegaMan. That even a trophy for content of a western company exists is sursprising for me. Hmm, would Ubi be satisfied with only a trophy, or did they ask for a fighter if they lend content - this is what I ask myself now. But f this fighter is Rayman, it would be strange if they show the trophy first.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I owe you all an apology for this thread. HOLY KETCHUP SANDWHICH THAT WAS MIND-BLOWN.

Rayman won't be playable in a long time due to Ubisoft cancelling the Rayman Legends exclusivity and releasing their games on the WiiU way later than on the other consoles (or at all).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.