By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 12 July 2014

Man, 360 is so strong in the UK.

Around the Network

Hooray! More Minecraft domination....... :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

PS4 software is very strong this week. Minecraft is going as crazily well as ever. PS4 is the only Watch Dogs version still selling well.

Surprised that Watch Dogs is holding so well...
Same with MK8 in the UK!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

kowenicki said:
think-man said:
I don't unerstand how titanfall is still selling.

Its bundled

But it is also a good game.  People like it.... imagine that, people with different taste than yours.

Lol calm down now no need to take it to heart.

Around the Network

6) TOMODACHI LIFE
7) MARIO KART 8
Nintendo is dangerous...

So we should get an actual sales number on the VGC for Second Sons fort the week with it climbing into the 20s. Should be about 2.5K. Price cut or specials?

Big jump too for PvZGW on 360.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Sugeee Tomodachi! Honestly it's shocked me :P

Burek said:
Just as expected, WD back on top powered by PS4 version.

Everything else boring, just interesting to see Wolfenstein hold its own, good game with good word of mouth, I suppose.

It's being discounted in quite a few places which'll have propped up the sales. Pleasantly surprised by Tomodachis legs.

Wow minecraft. Wonder if the Vita port will do anything if it's proving so stubbornly popular.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

man alittle surprised that titanfall is still so high