Next Metroid for WiiU or 3DS?

WiiU! 268 65.69%

3DS! 24 5.88%

Both! 57 13.97%

None! 9 2.21%

XBONE! 49 12.01%

Total:407
zorg1000 said:
Metroid Prime wasnt a launch title, it released about a year later.

Didnt Miyamoto recently state they were brainstorming ideas for future 2D & 3D Metroid titles? Im guessing we will see a side-scroller Metroid on 3DS and a first-person Metroid in 2015/2016.

My bad! Thanks, bro!

Around the Network

The next game IMO will most likely be Metroid 5, I'd say the 3DS I'd what I'm expecting It to release one, but we all know Nintendo XP
As for 3D Metroid, if that DKR is true, I hope that the sub rumour that Retro's smaller team is working together with Monster Games on it is true, I'd really like to see Retro either return to Metroid, or launch a new IP. If they were to do Metroid though, I honestly hope they don't make a Prime 4, but open up a new arc in the Metroid series. The Prime Trilogy is perfect as is, no need to add another game, though I wouldn't complain if they did.

I could only imagine them returning to the Prime Hunters series though, imagine how amazing it could look like on the 3DS. It could match or even surpass the original Primes! Though imagine they made it cross platform between the WiiU and 3DS with lots of online and customizable features ^o^ *drifts away into dreams...*

I say both, but the Wii U version needs to come out first. Long before the release of the 3DS one.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

It should be two different Metroids:
Prime Next for WiiU
and
Super Metroid 2 3D for 3DS.

Around the Network

As much as I love the Metroid Prime trilogy, I wouldn't mind playing a GOOD 2D Metroid game.. We haven't got one of those since 2004...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Thank you all for your votes and comments.

As expected WiiU takes the cake, i wasn't expecting more love for Xbone than for 3DS tho lol.

Third person shooter Metroid for Wii U.

3DS. Need another 2.5D. Didn't like the Prime series.

Screw the 3DS. If it is not on Wii U, I won't be buying it. Both... would be fine but no offense to the 3DS, it would limit the game.