By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

AZWification said:

Yeah... While the N64 was also a great console, it just didn't make me feel happy like the good ol' SNES did...

I was too young to know what system played what or anything. I was perfectly happy with the Genesis, and then one day, my parents brought home an N64. Why they picked the N64 over the Saturn, who knows? (The PS was probably too violent for us kids) Their decision was a great one looking back though. The N64 is currently my favorite console ever. It was awesome...so many memories. Sadly, I no longer have it :(

As for the GameCube? My cousins were the first to get it, at launch. After playing SSB Melee, that was it. We all know what ended up on my Christmas list that year :) I had fun with that system, but I personally like the N64 & Wii more.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

AZWification said:

Yeah... While the N64 was also a great console, it just didn't make me feel happy like the good ol' SNES did...

I was too young to know what system played what or anything. I was perfectly happy with the Genesis, and then one day, my parents brought home an N64. Why they picked the N64 over the Saturn, who knows? (The PS was probably too violent for us kids) Their decision was a great one looking back though. The N64 is currently my favorite console ever. It was awesome...so many memories. Sadly, I no longer have it :(

As for the GameCube? My cousins were the first to get it, at launch. After playing SSB Melee, that was it. We all know what ended up on my Christmas list that year :) I had fun with that system, but I personally like the N64 & Wii more.

The Wii was.......decent.. It had some good games like Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Xenoblade and Skyward Sword, but in the end I thought it was just OK..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

The Wii was.......decent.. It had some good games like Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Xenoblade and Skyward Sword, but in the end I thought it was just OK..

You know I actually liked the wii vote and the weather channel. I wonder why Nintendo removed it for the Wii U?

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

AZWification said:

Then the GameCube came and I loved it more than the N64.. The GC had my favorite Paper Mario game, my favorite Smash Bros game, my favorite F-Zero game,etc... and it even brought back Metroid in full force! It's a shame it sold like crap, because it was an awesome system!

I do agree that the Gamecube was very underrated for a console that promoted third party games with better graphics than the PS2. My experience with the Gamecube was minimal, since I've only played one when a friend brought it home with Super Smash Bros. Melee. I was pretty bad at it and I didn't understand the percentage at the bottom of the screen (and I still don't).

Mr_No said:
AZWification said:

Then the GameCube came and I loved it more than the N64.. The GC had my favorite Paper Mario game, my favorite Smash Bros game, my favorite F-Zero game,etc... and it even brought back Metroid in full force! It's a shame it sold like crap, because it was an awesome system!

I do agree that the Gamecube was very underrated for a console that promoted third party games with better graphics than the PS2. My experience with the Gamecube was minimal, since I've only played one when a friend brought it home with Super Smash Bros. Melee. I was pretty bad at it and I didn't understand the percentage at the bottom of the screen (and I still don't).

Yup.. The difference between the GameCube and PS2 versions of Resident Evil 4 was quite impressive!

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:
AZWification said:

You know I actually liked the wii vote and the weather channel. I wonder why Nintendo removed it for the Wii U?

Maybe they thought nobody even bothered with those channels? To be honest, I never bothered with them myself..

AZWification said:
Mr_No said:

Yup.. The difference between the GameCube and PS2 versions of Resident Evil 4 was quite impressive!

Haha, don't remind me. The grainyness of the PS2 version was horrendous.

Mr_No said:
AZWification said:

I also read that some enemies weren't included in the PS2 version because apparently the system couldn't handle all of them!

Mr_No said:
AZWification said:

It's quite simple actually. The purpose of the game is to knock your opponent out of the ring (stage), each of your character's attack knock back your opponent and also add to their percentage, the higher the percentage the more your hits will send your opponent flying away.

Signature goes here!

AZWification said:
Mr_No said:

I also read that some enemies weren't included in the PS2 version because apparently the system couldn't handle all of them!

Really? Which enemies? Maybe it was because it included Separate Ways and newer weapons.