By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon World - Free Fan-made Pokemon Game Powered By CRYENGINE

They should just hire this guy and let it release on Wii U, that would be smart. But most likely they will see this , shut it down , then build on the idea. Im calling it.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
It is rather sad that Nintendo will close this down before it ever sees the light of day.

Its a free mod. Will get spread via torrents. Nintendo cant do anything.

It can get a cease and decist, hasn't stopped Zenimax and Bethesda from doing that to certain mods on Skyrim. 

besides, this game looks like ass. 

Cease and desist in 3..2..1..

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ka-pi96 said:
Makes me wonder why Nintendo have never done a good Pokemon game with ideas like these. Been waiting on one for years now

I say it comes down to the Pedophile problem that would definality happen at some point. If a MMO was made. Or the news in genreal would create the problem, if it didn't happen. You can't build a MMO without any form of communication to strangers.

Ka-pi96 said:
Makes me wonder why Nintendo have never done a good Pokemon game with ideas like these. Been waiting on one for years now

Sadly, you'll be waiting forever because is just too damn afraid to make a Pokemon MMO!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Quick Nintendo! Release your legal team before someone has fun with your properties!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Sadly, you'll be waiting forever because is just too damn afraid to make a Pokemon MMO!

Doesn't even need to be an MMO. Actually it may well be better if it wasn't...

I'm thinking something like a huge openworld to explore with battles happening in the open world rather than being instanced and being able to do co-op with up to say 4 or 5 others. Collecting the gym badges and participating in the Pokemon league, an actual league tournament not just straight to elite 4. With 2 separate leagues, one offline one and an online one.

But year, it will never happen

It will happen when the handhelds get powerful enough. Pokemon sells 12 million + handhelds easily, put the games on wii U and that number will shrink. Thats sonys problem, they think that selling games that are on ps3 will sell the vita, instead people just buy them on PS3. Pokemon is Nintendo handhelds crutch and they would be stupid to move it elsewhere.

HintHRO said:
dem animations

He didn't add any animations yet. 

sc94597 said:
HintHRO said:
dem animations

He didn't add any animations yet. 

I want to see! Where is all the ninkas from youtube now that I need than?

Click HERE and be happy