By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon World - Free Fan-made Pokemon Game Powered By CRYENGINE

Though it does look promising, I don't see this ever getting released. Ninty will not allow this and they will warn/threaten him soon. Leaking it won't be an option either because they'll still take him to court.

Best case scenario, someone will see some talent in him and will offer him a job.

Giving it away for free won't make much of a difference. If that was an option, talented people would have done awesome things with established ip's.

Around the Network
Blob said:
daredevil.shark said:

And he will be giving it for free. So nintendo cant pursue him. Lol.

Wouldn't be so sure of that. Im sure doing something like this with somebody elses intelectual property has some way that it can be shut down

Description:

This is Pokémon World, A next gen open world Pokémon game for PC. The world is made of 3 islands (This video shows only one) each island is over 4,000km2 in size with 2 large cities, various small towns and places of interest.

This is the first footage taken and currently has no battle system or character animations... Yet.

This has been made on CryEngine by myself in only a few days so progress is moving fast, Hope you enjoy.

The final version will be 100% FREE and only the final version will be released so *Nintendo can't stop me :)*

And his comment:

It's going to be 100% free like a ''mod'' and only downloadable once complete (No beta) so Nintendo can't really shut this project down while it's only on my own PC.

That's my plan anyway we will see :)

daredevil.shark said:
Blob said:
daredevil.shark said:

Wouldn't be so sure of that. Im sure doing something like this with somebody elses intelectual property has some way that it can be shut down

Description:

This is Pokémon World, A next gen open world Pokémon game for PC. The world is made of 3 islands (This video shows only one) each island is over 4,000km2 in size with 2 large cities, various small towns and places of interest.

This is the first footage taken and currently has no battle system or character animations... Yet.

This has been made on CryEngine by myself in only a few days so progress is moving fast, Hope you enjoy.

The final version will be 100% FREE and only the final version will be released so *Nintendo can't stop me :)*

And his comment:

It's going to be 100% free like a ''mod'' and only downloadable once complete (No beta) so Nintendo can't really shut this project down while it's only on my own PC.

Some sound legal reasoning there... Just saying that Im sure it breaks some IP laws in some way, not that he won't get it out there.

Blob said:
daredevil.shark said:
Blob said:
daredevil.shark said:

Description:

And his comment:

Some sound legal reasoning there... Just saying that Im sure it breaks some IP laws in some way, not that he won't get it out there.

we will get a post when its done that says, sry guys my pc got stolen.   and the thief will put it on pirate bay...

Meh Pokemon Showdown is better

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

This isn't what I asked for.

Blob said:
daredevil.shark said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
that looks better than any third party game by ubisoft,activision, and ea O_O and its indie O_O

Yeah... Sega shut down streets of rage remake.. though i heard my friends talking about it, and downloaded it then, so it's not hard to find anyway. 

eh... it tries too hard to have a realistic look (actually succeeds in doing it for most of the environments and a couple of pokemon) please 18T220 leave pokemon to gamefreak and put your efforts towards something else, it's an advise, this looks dreadful

daredevil.shark said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
It is rather sad that Nintendo will close this down before it ever sees the light of day.

Its a free mod. Will get spread via torrents. Nintendo cant do anything.

Cease and desist orders are totally not a thing.

totally.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

dem animations