By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67
Burek said:

I am not very happy to know that I was correct.

looks like we have another self-loathing politician :(

oldschoolfool said:
Why does the game remind me of the first few halo games so much?

Well, it is made by Bungie :p

Around the Network

I'm not too sure about Destiny to be honest. I like the upgrade system, the lobby and all around it but I don't like the enemies very much. They're kind of dull. It's kind of slow and their weapons are kinda cheap (Needler"s kind of cheap) and the vehicles...

Sorry for ranting this much about the game but I'm not sure I want to buy it anymore... hope the next days I will play will convince me more.

just killed a cave full of level ?? hive, and made it passed the hallowed ogre to find a chest and a ghost lol

the game then transformed the ogre and into a knight, presumably so it could fit in the doorway to get me lol the ogre couldnt get me because of my exploit

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
just killed a cave full of level ?? hive, and made it passed the hallowed ogre to find a chest and a ghost lol

the game then transformed the ogre and into a knight, presumably so it could fit in the doorway to get me lol the ogre couldnt get me because of my exploit

I haven't seen an ogre, what do they look like?

BenVTrigger said:
DD_Bwest said:

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
BenVTrigger said:
DD_Bwest said:

Just use your special and knock him over the edge, or use your speeder and ram him over.

works a treat.

BenVTrigger said:
Tamron said:

Sooo. i got into the kings watch map.

Thats awesome how did you manage that!

Made a video of it.

Tamron said:

Made a video of it.

says unavailable,   id be interested to see thoug cause i though ive been everywhere.     As for the ogre,  the hunter special does nothing to him, i just throw a grenade, and he kinda curls up to block it, then i start running,  by the time he is done blocking im in the door and around the corner lol 

ok now it works,, 

DD_Bwest said:

says unavailable,   id be interested to see thoug cause i though ive been everywhere.     As for the ogre,  the hunter special does nothing to him, i just throw a grenade, and he kinda curls up to block it, then i start running,  by the time he is done blocking im in the door and around the corner lol 

yeah it was just still processing, should work now

BenVTrigger said:
BreedinBull said:
Soooo...nobody gone say how to bring up the ghost in the X1 version?

From what it looks like virtually no one on Xbox is playing the Beta.

Its bizzare how different this thread is once the Xbox version released. We had dozens of Playstation user giving feedback and discussion and yet there has been less than 5 opinions on the Xbox Beta.

I have a code for the Xbox version but I haven't installed it, been too busy playing the PS4 version with some friends.

I work full time. I only have time for work, come home, talk to my gf who is doing a fellowship in another city and play the game. Giving feedback on this website is pointless because people will start talking about PS4 version being better or will sell more, etc. Don't care about that.