By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the Wii U sell better in 2015 than it does in 2014?

BlackyCat said:

I'm not sure xeno will sell very well since xenoblade chronicles did not...

A good Fire Emblem on the other hand could move some consoles.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Why would they do that it will sell because(its like the first nintendo first party to have character custimization) and its vast open story and world :P

Zelda will also be vast and open world, but that didn't compromise character models. In fact, Link looks gorgeus and has a ponytail.

Pavolink said:
BlackyCat said:

Particularly in Japan..

I hope this new zelda will be harder than skyward sword.

BlackyCat said:
Pavolink said:
BlackyCat said:

Particularly in Japan..

Yes. But unfortunately I don't think we'll see before SMTxFE, STEAM and a new Paper Mario.

Your calender is weird, but by any calender I expect 2015 to exceed 2014. By 2015 MK, Mario, Smash, B2 and others will be already available and Zelda, Xeno, Splatoon, MarioMaker, Devil's 3rd will hit making a large collection of AAA titles available for someone who hasn't played it yet. Add in an inevitable lower price and/or better bundles and sales will be trending up.

Around the Network

2015>2014. It's sure to collect some momentum from 2014 and appears that it won't suffer a prolonged drought like 2013 and 2014.

No chance. Online gaming is where it's at, and if everyone is on one console, the PS4, then everyone will flock to that one. The Wii U is going to struggle to reach 10 million sales and never see 20 million.

If Nintendo actually release all of their games with a vague 2015 release window, then yes absolutely. That lineup is really impressive.
Personally I don't believe that they would publish that many games on the same system within the same year. I don't think that has ever happened before. They have a habit of delaying finished games to make sure that they don't compete with each other.

Pavolink said:
BlackyCat said:

Well SMT x FE is schedueled for next year I think.

mjo011 said:
If Nintendo actually release all of their games with a vague 2015 release window, then yes absolutely. That lineup is really impressive.
Personally I don't believe that they would publish that many games on the same system within the same year. I don't think that has ever happened before. They have a habit of delaying finished games to make sure that they don't compete with each other.

Maybe zelda will be released in 2016 yes.. but the rest it is almost sure for 2015. But there might be some 3rd games if the wii u sells better, so it might be interesting to see how thing will go.

Except fire emblem x shin megami since we have very few news and it can even be cancelled, i hope not.