By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When are our badges going to be updated? UPDATE: They Have Been Updated!

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

No worries! ioi remembers once in a while that VGChartz has badges which need to be updated..

It's not like I care a lot for them anyway (T.T my precious badges).
But who is this ioi everyone talks about? Was he the VGC owner? The mod in charge? Anything like this?
I already saw people talking about this guy have gone to the GAF and left the site almost dead, is it true?

ioi is the site's owner, but he needs to give more damns about his own site!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

ioi is the site's owner, but he needs to give more damns about his own site!

Oh I see, shame on him!

He j fixed the ban link issue a few days ago, so I guess he gets some props for that........

Ka-pi96 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Funny, you have the same one badge as I do. I think it's the only one that works anymore. Though I got it when I got to 15 friends instead of 10, so I don't think it works properly either. I'm missing like 10 or so badges. The badges are just broken on this site. Thanks for making this thread. I wanted to make one exactly like it months ago, but wasn't sure if I should or not.

That would be because badges are only occasionally updated. That's shown by badges for various users being earned in sets on the same day. A good example is here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/badge.php?id=113

Interesting. Still, that doesn't explain the 10 or so other badges I should have earned at the same time but didn't. Maybe only certain badges get updated each time?

I think there are more pressing matters at hand, like fixing the fucking game collection! That's a way more useful feature than some stupid badge.

TheKoreanGuy said:
I think there are more pressing matters at hand, like fixing the fucking game collection! That's a way more useful feature than some stupid badge.

Umm... The game collections won't get fixed, because Gamewise exists!

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:

I'd agree with that. Blame GameWise for that I suppose.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I got a new badge just now.

And looking at it, lots of other people have got some as well. So, rejoice!

this is so lame i still didn't get my 6 and 7 year badge

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
this is so lame i still didn't get my 6 and 7 year badge

Maybe he's going badge by badge and is still doing it? There's still time.

VanceIX said:

Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, I couldn't find an answer so I'll just post.

I only have one badge, and I'm almost at 2K posts. It makes me feel like a noob

Think of how poor ninjablade feels, almost 2K alts and no badges.