By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

CrowRSchneider said:
Zekkyou said:
CrowRSchneider said:
-7 Uncharted
+5 Metroid

8 total posts, 7 to minus vote Uncharted.

(first of all I'm not native English speaker so... sorry for my horrible English)

I have like 8 months reading this site but I never wanted to make an account because it's very difficult to me to write and speak in English but I understand it like a 90% sooo when I saw in the last console elimination game that both N64 and Gamecube (my favorite nintendo consoles) were eliminated very easy I felt guilty for not defending them, so now I entered to just make my vote count... I don't have anything against Uncharted but I think it is a very strong opponent and it will be hard to eliminate.

I hope my post is clear.

Not to sound BS or anything, but I too have been -7 uncharted in all my todays's posts. I want to help save RE, Metroid, Zelda, Smash and GoW though  :P

Around the Network
CrowRSchneider said:

(first of all I'm not native English speaker so... sorry for my horrible English)

I have like 8 months reading this site but I never wanted to make an account because it's very difficult to me to write and speak in English but I understand it like a 90% sooo when I saw in the last console elimination game that both N64 and Gamecube (my favorite nintendo consoles) were eliminated very easy I felt guilty for not defending them, so now I entered to just make my vote count... I don't have anything against Uncharted but I think it is a very strong opponent and it will be hard to eliminate.

I hope my post is clear.

My reasoning as well.

+Super Smash Bros
- Gran Turismo

+5 Metroid

-7 Uncharted

super_etecoon said:

I still think imposing a threshold would be a good idea...it's too easy to spam these kind of threads otherwise and creates an incentive to make alt accounts.

@ the OP...can we get a tally for everything so far...I'm about ready to make my vote and it's been awhile since the last update.

Sure thing, just give me a few to add them up :)

Maybe next time I will include a new rule about minimum posts for people to be aloud to vote. I honestly didn't think people would stoop that low for a game on VGC...sad if people are cheating though.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
super_etecoon said:

I still think imposing a threshold would be a good idea...it's too easy to spam these kind of threads otherwise and creates an incentive to make alt accounts.

@ the OP...can we get a tally for everything so far...I'm about ready to make my vote and it's been awhile since the last update.

Sure thing, just give me a few to add them up :)

Maybe next time I will include a new rule about minimum posts for people to be aloud to vote. I honestly didn't think people would stoop that low for a game on VGC...sad if people are cheating though.

I believe it was a misunderstanding. He gave his reasoning if you will check it out. I also know a friend who joined VGC a few days back, and my brother who joined last year, but only has a few posts. So if you will do that, make sure you find a way to do it right.

Are the counts on the front page accurate and up to date? Before my last vote I counted GTA and it should be at around 26 right now. Zelda also seems like it should be at 38.

joesampson said:
Are the counts on the front page accurate and up to date? Before my last vote I counted GTA and it should be at around 26 right now. Zelda also seems like it should be at 38.

No they aren't up to date. I'm sure Zelda should be around 60, and GTA should be around 18.

*Sound Of Rain said:

said:

Maybe the next game should be battle of the multiplats?  That might be an interesting way to eliminate the console-war aspect of these games.

It's fine. I just find it funny how it's turning out.

Fair enough.  Just an idea.

Though, I would be interested to know what else, if anything, you have planned.  I get the impression you do a lot of these games and I'm curious what else you've got coming.  Unless it's a secret, of course!

*Sound Of Rain said:

Do people really care enough about a silly forum game to go to the trouble of cheating?  Seems kind of... pathetic.  Not that I agree with cheating in any form, but if you're going to do it, at least cheat on something that actually matters. :-/

ColdFire - The man with no name.

Where's the love for Zelda? x.x

+5 Zelda
-7 Little Big Planet

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won