By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

+5 Zelda
-7 Forza

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Zekkyou said:
(bleh '_')

What's that supposed to mean?

I'm not at all fond of the series, hence "bleh" :p I quite liked Other M (in contrast to most it seems), but the series as a whole has always left a bad taste in my mouth. I can appreciate its quality in regards to the market it's aimed at, but i'm not a part of said market.

Zekkyou said:

I'm not at all fond of the series, hence "bleh" :p I quite liked Other M (in contrast to most it seems), but the series as a whole has always left a bad taste in my mouth. I can appreciate its quality in regards to the market it's aimed at, but i'm not a part of said market.

Wow, I think you have it backwards. Most people like the series, but not Other M...

+5 Pokemon
-7 Gears of War

Clyde32 said:
Zekkyou said:

Wow, I think you have it backwards. Most people like the series, but not Other M...

That's what i said. "I quite liked Other M (in contrast to most it seems)".

Contrast means to 'compare in order to show differences', so my opinion of quite liking Other M is different (in contrast) to most peoples opinion of it.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:

Contrast means to 'compare in order to show differences', so my opinion of quite liking Other M is different (in contrast) to most peoples opinion of it.

I understood that...

Clyde32 said:
Zekkyou said:

I understood that...

Ah sorry, i think i misunderstood you. Were you saying that my liking of Other M and not the series itself was the opposite of series fans? (What you said fit perfectly in a reversed context of what i said, so it confused me lol).

Anyway, if that's what you mean then yeah, i'm backwards. I suppose it speaks volumes for how far removed i am from the target audiance when my interest in the series is the reverse of the fanbase itself

+Super Smash
- Forza

Zekkyou said:

Ah sorry, i think i misunderstood you. Were you saying that my liking of Other M and not the series itself was the opposite of series fans? (What you said fit perfectly in a reversed context of what i said, so it confused me lol).

Anyway, if that's what you mean then yeah, i'm backwards. I suppose it speaks volumes for how far removed i am from the target audiance when my interest in the series is the reverse of the fanbase itself

The only thing I can analyze from your behavior is the following:

1.You like story elemented games.

2. You like fast paced action games

3. You like games that you don't get lost in

Pretty much Other M right there.

LBP +5

God Of War -7

Updated to this post