By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY: PS3+PS4+PS Vita MORE THAN 100Million Sold WW!

who is selling over our expectation

PS VITA!!!! 40 25.48%

PS4 74 47.13%

PS3 42 26.75%

Total:156
jlmurph2 said:
Wii, Wii U and 3DS is 150m no? Or is that a bad comparison?

You should go back and edit this post so people stop quoting it.  Maybe put a strike through it and say that you misunderstood.

I would hate to see this quoted for the next 3 pages.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
jlmurph2 said:

You should go back and edit this post so people stop quoting it.  Maybe put a strike through it and say that you misunderstood.

I would hate to see this quoted for the next 3 pages.

No kidding.

actually that would mean the ps3 is overtracked

obviously sold to retail

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

jlmurph2 said:

Good idea but 2 of those Nintendo systems have a year headstart on their PS counterpart.

How much loss [NO profit] did each unit generate? Just $10 each equals 1 billion dollars.

Around the Network

nothing, becaus thats shipped figures...

Wiibaron said:
How much loss [NO profit] did each unit generate? Just $10 each equals 1 billion dollars.

I doubt there is any loss. The PS3 reportedly became profitable (hardware wise) a few years ago and the PS4 has already reached profitability. No idea about the Vita, but it matters. It's selling so badly it won't be generating any meaningful loss/profit regardless.

No one is doing better than we think. It's tracked perfectly.

shipped figures are probably this

ps3: ~83m (80m shipped announcement last year november)
ps4: ~8.5-9m
vita ~8.5m

would be perfect over 100m match ;)

Nintentacle said:
No one is doing better than we think. It's tracked perfectly.

Well if they are talking about shippement then yeah it is tracked perfectly but I think it's "sold out" they are talking about!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart