By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY: PS3+PS4+PS Vita MORE THAN 100Million Sold WW!

who is selling over our expectation

PS VITA!!!! 40 25.48%

PS4 74 47.13%

PS3 42 26.75%

Total:156
episteme said:

PS3 seems to be undertracked and shipped numbers are easily over 100 million.

What's that? A steering wheel for LBP Karting or ModNation Racers? Has this been announced? I'm not following PS4 news that much.

Mario Kart8 PS4 confirmed :D (just joking)

Generally Japan gets more gaming accessories so I guess it will be announce here soon

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:
Wii, Wii U and 3DS is 150m no? Or is that a bad comparison?

It's kind of an irrelevant comparison, since I don't think this thread is not trying to compare the PS systems to the systems of the other manufacturers.

It was aimed more towards the"Who is doing better than we think??" Comment in the title

Oh, but that was about if either PS3,PS4 or PSV are undertracked.

nanzano said:

Mario Kart8 PS4 confirmed :D (just joking)

I just found out that you can already buy these things.

Who uses them? Approximately less than 5% of MK8 online players that I saw had the steering wheel icon.

Wii+0 = ... 100 MILLION TOO

DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:
DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:

It's kind of an irrelevant comparison, since I don't think this thread is not trying to compare the PS systems to the systems of the other manufacturers.

It was aimed more towards the"Who is doing better than we think??" Comment in the title

Oh, but that was about if either PS3,PS4 or PSV are undertracked.

Oooh!  See I just realized that looking at the poll.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

Wii is fully dead though, Nintendo's living products are the U and 3DS. I know they technically still sell the Wii but there are no major releases for a long time now. What was the last Wii release?

PS3 will join it in the graveyard too, I think 2015 will see a decent amount of software released for it, but beyond that will start to tail off pretty steeply due to dev cost v return.

HintHRO said:
Wii+0 = ... 100 MILLION TOO

It wasn't a comparison between companies

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

jlmurph2 said:

It's an unncessary one for sure as it only leads to thread derailment. There's simply no place for it, unless your purpose is to donwplay the ps numbers. How about we stick to the topic which is something positive about ps consoles?

OT: I'd say that's spot on, since they are probably referring to shipped numbers, with the posibility of psvita being a bit overtracked. 

All these Nintendo Fanboys... The thread is clear, it's talking about the PS systems and it's actually comparing between the three systems nothing else, why should you bring the Nintendo consoles into this ?!!

jlmurph2 said:
DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:

Clearly referring to ps consoles, but nice try.