By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How well will Captain Toad sell?

KLXVER said:
phaedruss said:
KLXVER said:

Maybe not, but many people say oh man I love Captain Toad;)

I've never heard that in my life. It's like saying god I love those goombas, they are so cool.

Well Ive heard people say that......and Goombas are cool btw.

Maybe if you're 5 I guess. Every time I've played New Super Mario Brothers Wii with anyone everyone always complains about having to be the stupid mushroom guy lol. That's my experience anyways.

Around the Network
phaedruss said:

Maybe if you're 5 I guess. Every time I've played New Super Mario Brothers Wii with anyone everyone always complains about having to be the stupid mushroom guy lol. That's my experience anyways.

Well thats just a regular Toad. Not Captain Toad;)

KLXVER said:
phaedruss said:

Same thing.

phaedruss said:
KLXVER said:
phaedruss said:

Same thing.

KLXVER said:
phaedruss said:
KLXVER said:
phaedruss said:

Same thing.

Yup toad with a light on his head. Just as bad as all the color swapped characters.

Around the Network

Fine...be that way:(

KLXVER said:

Sorry I'm a killjoy.

padib said:
phaedruss said:
KLXVER said:

Sorry I'm a killjoy.

Your friends are noob, Toad's a legend.

Mario has never really had strong characters anyways. They're just mascots really.

Hey hey! Lets all just calm down and agree that Toad is awesome.

I think 1 million is a given, if it gets great reviews then I could see it slowly pushing towards 2 million.