By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 sales on side by side on PSN

ganoncrotch said:
Slightly odd, here in Ireland the Shinobido game was listed in with the "big in japan" games but now it doesn't have a price on psn at all I think someone botched up the reduction but it can't be purchased the way the store is showing it now... its dlc is .99 cent tho, would love to know how much the game is meant to be, looks like a cool Ninja Gaiden Clone.

Think it's meant to be £3.99/5 euros.

If I wasn't collecting physical Vita games, I'd have bitten on that.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
I got Ni No Kuni, ToG F and the full monte Resi Evil collection.

I'm a bit interested in Child of Eden what do people think?

If you have an xb360 and there's a similar price, I'd suggest you buy that version. If not, the ps3 version is still worth it. Awesome game, especially in 3d from what I've heard. It works great with the move and I found it quite challenging.

ganoncrotch said:

Aye, I've finished it on Kinect and yeah gotta agree, you really are looking at a full workout if you're fighting against some of the later bosses, Some really beautiful creatures to tear apart tho in it, I think out side of the wii-sports knock offs it is the best use of Kinect on the 360.

I've enjoyed quite a few games that work with motion controls and I found Child of Eden one of the best.

Still no Journey

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MikeRox said:
ganoncrotch said:
Slightly odd, here in Ireland the Shinobido game was listed in with the "big in japan" games but now it doesn't have a price on psn at all I think someone botched up the reduction but it can't be purchased the way the store is showing it now... its dlc is .99 cent tho, would love to know how much the game is meant to be, looks like a cool Ninja Gaiden Clone.

Think it's meant to be £3.99/5 euros.

If I wasn't collecting physical Vita games, I'd have bitten on that.

Aye woulda gotten that too since it's 25euros at retail here in Gamestop but alas it's now just completely gone from the list of Vita games in the store.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

See lost planet 3 is down to €10 euros too... I've heard some bad things but they were sorta like the same bad things I had heard about Lost Planet 1 but I kinda liked that game. Anyone play the 3rd game?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

naruball said:
ganoncrotch said:

Aye, I've finished it on Kinect and yeah gotta agree, you really are looking at a full workout if you're fighting against some of the later bosses, Some really beautiful creatures to tear apart tho in it, I think out side of the wii-sports knock offs it is the best use of Kinect on the 360.

I've enjoyed quite a few games that work with motion controls and I found Child of Eden one of the best.

Yeah tbh when it comes to Q? games they really nail it for rhythm/puzzle games, between Child of Eden, Lumines, Every extend extra and E4 on XBLA they're all pretty class if you're in the mood for some thumping music and flashy visuals.

There are also more discounts if you look on the "Reduced prices", sorry don't know if it's how it translates in English, including some more games. They also said they were reducing the price for Parasite Eve 2, but I had to make a search since it wasn't displayed on these on sale pages.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:

There are also more discounts if you look on the "Reduced prices", sorry don't know if it's how it translates in English, including some more games. They also said they were reducing the price for Parasite Eve 2, but I had to make a search since it wasn't displayed on these on sale pages.

Yeah I noticed parasite eve as well when I was browsing to find the final fantasy games on the first day since it wasn't assigned its own section, seems it's worth a few mins to scroll through all the lists if you're using a vita some great stuff reduced. vita/psp and psone

ganoncrotch said:
naruball said:
ganoncrotch said:

Yeah tbh when it comes to Q? games they really nail it for rhythm/puzzle games, between Child of Eden, Lumines, Every extend extra and E4 on XBLA they're all pretty class if you're in the mood for some thumping music and flashy visuals.

Yeah, they're pretty much United Game Artists post SEGA. On Dreamcast they did the Space Channel 5 games and Rez. I just wish Mitzuguchi would do another racing game. Sega Rally is yet to be surpassed :(

I absolutely love the latest Lumines, but I was left rather dissapointed with Child of Eden personally, but that might just be because Rez is still one of the greatest games of all time, so when everyone was all "yeah it's Rez 2!!!!" I went into with expectations that were waaay too high.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.