By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 sales on side by side on PSN

MikeRox said:
ganoncrotch said:
Slightly odd, here in Ireland the Shinobido game was listed in with the "big in japan" games but now it doesn't have a price on psn at all I think someone botched up the reduction but it can't be purchased the way the store is showing it now... its dlc is .99 cent tho, would love to know how much the game is meant to be, looks like a cool Ninja Gaiden Clone.

Think it's meant to be £3.99/5 euros.

If I wasn't collecting physical Vita games, I'd have bitten on that.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/shinobido-2-revenge-of-zen/cid=EP0700-PCSB00049_00-APP0000000000000?smcid=pdc:ie-en:pdc-psn-mypsn-trophies:ps%20store:null:null

If you were interested in getting it! Back up and it's 5euros or 4.50 if you got PSN+ which isn't bad, it's meant to be lacking a lot of polish but still have a fairly good game under neath a fair amount of bad stuff. The dlc for it is just 99cent now too PSN+ or not.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/shinobido-2-revenge-of-zen Its metacritic for reference.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Also I think they forgot to update the US playstation blog, just saying.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

is this sale on in the US psn store? I was kinda secretly hoping it was just EU considering ye guys got a pretty huge sale in the states last month on psn.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
mysticwolf said:

is this sale on in the US psn store? I was kinda secretly hoping it was just EU considering ye guys got a pretty huge sale in the states last month on psn.

I don't know, but if it was it isn't anymore. I remember seeing the Big in Japan sale, but not the other one that was mentioned. Currently in US there is a weekend Flash Sale with several $0.99 games, many of which I already have because of PS+.

I suppose it's worth checking out the EU store to see what kind of sale is happening there.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash