By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLOU:R isn't worth it

Burek said:
Euphoria14 said:

No comment on Vita though. This thing is just collecting dust in my basement. I only turn it on to download the PS+ titles so I could always go back to them if need be. Waiting for some RPGs to play or a reason to use remote play with my PS4.

No need to even do that. Just "buy" them on your PC, or via PS app on your phone. That way they'll be in your download list without need to go to the basement.

I love hanging out in my basement though...

Massively upgraded with more retroness since this pic.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Hmmm, I actually like the idea. I'm glad were getting a better version of games like GTA V, and The Last of Us. Although I already bought it on PS3 before, I wouldn't mind buying it again on PS4 when the price goes down.

ZombieVito said:
Lets see:

The Last of Us: 40
Left Behind: 15
Abandon Territories map pack: 10
Reclaimed Territories map pack: 10

You will need 75 bucks to get everything the PS4 version is offering and you will still be stuck at 720p/30fps.

50 is a steal. Stop whining.

On the contrary, this is an excellent reason to "whine".

DerNebel said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Rumors obviously don't count. Anyone can start a rumor, while only Sony can make official announcements.

From what I've heard Rockstar was never hiding the fact that they were willing to make a PS4/XOne version of GTA V.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-PS4-So-Fast-Rockstar-Says-58643.html

Thanks for the link. As it turns out Rockstar is no better.

the indusrty is collapsing and no one wants to admit it.

I say: why not? LetMS and Nintendo also remaster their coolest games, who cares? It people buy it, then it is a good idea, it they don´t, the only one who suffers are the companies who had the idea.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
BHR-3 said:
yeah i agree

at least tomb raider got tressfx hair and gta5 is a almost a complete overhall of the games assests

And you have saw the TLOU remastered to see how much it improved? All textures, frame rate and resolution, besides possible enhancements that we haven't heard of.

i saw enough

or the fact that there has not been a single gameplay comparison screen of the 2 with the game being less than a month a way has me worried all weve heard is how nice its is to play @ 60fps which i dont think is much of a deal with this type of game its not a fast paced game

the only comparison that we got was with the trailer showcasing mostly cutscenes of the 2 in the PS4 version there was no graphical assets added or changed same amount of grass, trees enemies ect

sure it will look nice with it being 1080p and 60fps but as a owner of the original i just feel its a cash grab much like there DLC 5 bucks for a higher difficulty?! and then once all the MP and SP DLC releases they axe there bundle DLC pass?

Play Me

Burek said:
DonFerrari said:
Burek said:

Well, just to defend the haters a bit, I'm sure many Sony fans would make hundreds of hate threads if Microsoft decided to port any of their critically acclaimed 2013 X360 exclusives over to XOne this year.

name those games.

Here's the list:

-

Curiously enough they are the same games I was thinking about...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

A lot of people are being over dramatic about the "hate" the game is getting. There'd be a lot less of the "hate" if there weren't so many threads trying to convince everyone the upgrade is worth it. So this article is written by someone who doesn't think its worth it. Cool. Are 5 million sales or a 99 metascore going to change his mind? No. Its just his opinion.

Well if ppl buy it than its worth if, if ppl dont buy it it isnt. A retarded videogames reporter saying its not worth it wont change ppls perception. Its that simple.

BHR-3 said:
DonFerrari said:
BHR-3 said:
yeah i agree

at least tomb raider got tressfx hair and gta5 is a almost a complete overhall of the games assests

And you have saw the TLOU remastered to see how much it improved? All textures, frame rate and resolution, besides possible enhancements that we haven't heard of.

i saw enough

or the fact that there has not been a single gameplay comparison screen of the 2 with the game being less than a month a way has me worried all weve heard is how nice its is to play @ 60fps which i dont think is much of a deal with this type of game its not a fast paced game

the only comparison that we got was with the trailer showcasing mostly cutscenes of the 2 in the PS4 version there was no graphical assets added or changed same amount of grass, trees enemies ect

sure it will look nice with it being 1080p and 60fps but as a owner of the original i just feel its a cash grab much like there DLC 5 bucks for a higher difficulty?! and then once all the MP and SP DLC releases they axe there bundle DLC pass?

So you saw it all without seing anything at all??? Seems nice... and what about if PS3 TLOU launch a GOTY edition at the same time for U$50,00 that will also be a bad thing?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."