By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overhyped Game of the Year so Far

Intrinsic said:

And I am pro sony

Quite obvious even without your statement.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Well both have rather big fanbases, so it happens. Zelda has been around for a while longer, that might be why...

Nah.  Nintendo fans just just hype everything Nintendo to ridiculous proportions.

kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

Well both have rather big fanbases, so it happens. Zelda has been around for a while longer, that might be why...

Nah.  Nintendo fans just just hype everything Nintendo to ridiculous proportions.

Ok then...

kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

With good reason... ;)

watch_dogs hype fell after the delay. it changed to DOOM and surprised people with its sales.
Titanfall on the other hand... GOTG, to revolutionize the FPS genre, COD killer, Xbone savior, Sony bankruptcy, PS4 nail in the coffin and more. In the end, it failed to even help Xb1 win NPD for the month even after MS gave it away for free and unofficially reduced the price of the Xb1.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

Titanfall for sure

Easily Titanfall. I am not trying to shit on the game or something, but it was considered the CoD killer at one point and look at what happened after its launch!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Easily Titanfall. I am not trying to shit on the game or something, but it was considered the CoD killer at one point and look at what happened after its launch!

Thats EA Folks!

People that hasn´t played Titanfall are surely obsessed with Titanfall.

Every once in a while a thread asking why TF lobs aren´t full pops-up at NeoGaf.

kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

Well, of course. Their games are of the highest quality. We hype because we know what to expect.