By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overhyped Game of the Year so Far

Titanfall, probably.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I saw a thread on gaf yesterday where a load of people were saying the amount of people playing Titanfall has decreased pretty rapidly so I would say that game given it's quite ridiculous hype. A lot of people complaining about a lack of content also

ylbaborP llafnatiT

Yay!!!

T174F4// Pr0134li

Yay!!!

#GOTG

What game does MCC stand for?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I only played a couple games that released this year. and even though i never played it, titanfall is pretty overhyped. I think destiny is a bit too

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Titanfall, watchdogs and mariokart 8.

kupomogli said:

Goes with the title, not the op.  Zelda U.  One small video with no gameplay and the announcement that it's open world.  Absolutely nothing to hype the game over, yet Nintendo fans being Nintendo fans.  No game is hyped the way Nintendo fans hype Nintendo games and Zelda U really has nothing to be hyped about.  As overrated as I feel some of the games released have been, a game that's overhyped when there's nothing to be hyped about is extreme.

Just like Uncharted 4. Fans will be fans.

I had another game in mind, but it ultimately is Titanfall.

Titanfal. For a while, TF ads were everywhere, and when the game came out, absolute silence.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.