By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: July 2014 - Results!

Tagged games:

Zelda U isn't too surprising in my opinion. X really shines on vgchartz though, awesome! Nicely edited, as always Salnax.



                                                                    Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

  

Around the Network

Gonna sticky this thread then.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Post-E3 diversity is always fun to see, basically the most complete picture of the site's different tastes.

Would be nice to get enrollment up a little, though.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Would be nice to get enrollment up a little, though.

Easier said than done, though.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:

Would be nice to get enrollment up a little, though.

Easier said than done, though.

Aye. Shikamaru deserves a LOT of credit for getting Microsoft fan-voting up. I just feel like 80 votes could be pushed up to 100 or 120. Not that we have too terribly many regulars here, just seems a bit low.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:

Would be nice to get enrollment up a little, though.

Easier said than done, though.

Aye. Shikamaru deserves a LOT of credit for getting Microsoft fan-voting up. I just feel like 80 votes could be pushed up to 100 or 120. Not that we have too terribly many regulars here, just seems a bit low.

Indeed.

But with more voters, the results would be more accurate (they already are) more representative of what gamers, all of us, really want.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nintendo has 564 points......that's more then everyone else combined.....WOW.

----

Overall, I'm not impressed with that's releasing. 2015 looks amazing with Zelda, XenoBlade, Uncharted, Mass Effect, Halo 5, The Order, etc, but 2014.........I mean there's Smash Bros and the Halo remakes, but.......meh.

Guess I'll stick to playing classic games, time to bust out the PS1.



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

To be honest, this thread is going to be real boring for the next little while. Nothing big was announced at E3 (except Zelda). XB1 and PS4's library is pretty much unchanged and there isn't much announced for the 3DS/Vita....I can see people reposting each month.

Until Smash Bros, Sunset Overdrive, the last few PS3 JRPG's, Pokemon and Halo release (which is October/November), I don't see this list changing much. I hope Tokyo Game show proves me wrong, I could really use some good Japanese stuff.

Still great job Salnax. If it weren't for you, I'd leave VGC and spend more time playing games. Nice to see WiiU with such an obviously unbiased portion of the vote .



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

To be honest, this thread is going to be real boring for the next little while. Nothing big was announced at E3 (except Zelda). XB1 and PS4's library is pretty much unchanged and there isn't much announced for the 3DS/Vita....I can see people reposting each month.

Until Smash Bros, Sunset Overdrive, the last few PS3 JRPG's, Pokemon and Halo release (which is October/November), I don't see this list changing much. I hope Tokyo Game show proves me wrong, I could really use some good Japanese stuff.

Still great job Salnax. If it weren't for you, I'd leave VGC and spend more time playing games. Nice to see WiiU with such an obviously unbiased portion of the vote .

There's also Gamescon in August, which could bring some new games too.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Michael-5 said:

To be honest, this thread is going to be real boring for the next little while. Nothing big was announced at E3 (except Zelda). XB1 and PS4's library is pretty much unchanged and there isn't much announced for the 3DS/Vita....I can see people reposting each month.

Until Smash Bros, Sunset Overdrive, the last few PS3 JRPG's, Pokemon and Halo release (which is October/November), I don't see this list changing much. I hope Tokyo Game show proves me wrong, I could really use some good Japanese stuff.

Still great job Salnax. If it weren't for you, I'd leave VGC and spend more time playing games. Nice to see WiiU with such an obviously unbiased portion of the vote .

There's also Gamescon in August, which could bring some new games too.

Yes that's true, but is Gamescon known for 1st party debuts? It's mostly 3rd party. 3rd party is still awesome, but I don't see anything bigger then Uncharted, Halo 5 and Zelda being announced before those games release.



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results