By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the 3DS has a better chance of hitting 100 million then the PS4.

Tagged games:

Already peaked huh? I assume you believed the same before the 3DS got a $80 price cut?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Please... because ONE week 3DS have sold more? -.-"
I think that both console sell more of 100,000,000, but PS4 will sell more of 3DS (and of much!)

It peaked... But the system sellers dont come out until 2015... Hmmm, something contradictory here....

gergroy said:
It peaked... But the system sellers dont come out until 2015... Hmmm, something contradictory here....

Indeed. Some say the PS4 has no games, yet it peaked in sales.

Hmm...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

...The PS4 isn't even a year old yet. It hasn't even finished spelling the word "peaked."

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
DerNebel said:
There're situations where a thread is so bad and uninformed that the creator honestly deserves to be banned for it, this is one of those occasions. What a joke.

He is actually quite good at what he is doing. I'd rather see quality threads like these rather than the pointless drivel most people post. At least it is fun.

While it might be fun for a while to see someone make a total fool of himself on a forum, after some time it gets boring. Kaizar should stick to his movie threads, this is just terrible.

DerNebel said:
michael_stutzer said:
DerNebel said:
There're situations where a thread is so bad and uninformed that the creator honestly deserves to be banned for it, this is one of those occasions. What a joke.

He is actually quite good at what he is doing. I'd rather see quality threads like these rather than the pointless drivel most people post. At least it is fun.

While it might be fun for a while to see someone make a total fool of himself on a forum, after some time it gets boring. Kaizar should stick to his movie threads, this is just terrible.

I dont think he should even do the movie threads because then he just posts links to the movie thread on everybodies walls and shamelessly bumps it because nobody is commenting in his thread...

gergroy said:

Are you forgetting Destiny?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

"PS4 has peaked"
"Biggest system sellers coming next year"

Yep. Someone said that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

small44 said:
gergroy said:

Are you forgetting Destiny?

Lol, I most certainly am not forgetting about destiny!  That game is going to be awesome!