By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - We need to stop eating animals

It's horrible and wrong! I'm bieng so serious. How would you feel if someone ate you? There must be some sort of satanic curse within humans if they can devour another living thing. Where is the compassion in your heart? Taylor Swift's music really opened my eyes to these things, and I totally think we need to stand united and end animal cruelty. So stop being selfish and find something else to eat.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure your stomach is currently crawling with living creatures. Or are you just talking about the cute ones like everyone else?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I'm pretty sure your stomach is currently crawling with living creatures. Or are you just talking about the cute ones like everyone else?

No, I just think it's absolutely sick to eat an animal. It would be much easier if we just ate cheese, nuts, berries, and plants.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Bacon tastes way too damn good.

Carl2291 said:

I think it's sad that eating this type of food is glorified. Don't you feel a little sad? At one time that piggy was happy running in the wild and then someone captured it and ripped it's skin off it's body. I just about cry when I think about it.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Carl2291 said:

I think it's sad that eating this type of food is glorified. Don't you feel a little sad?

Why would I feel sad? I'm an animal and nature made me to eat other animals. It's just luck that we are able to survive without eating meat.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ps3 said:
Carl2291 said:

I think it's sad that eating this type of food is glorified. Don't you feel a little sad?

Why would I feel sad? I'm an animal and nature made me to eat other animals. It's just luck that we are able to survive without eating meat.

But we're the inteligent minds in this world, we're supposed to adapt like we have for millions of years. Eating animals is not a requirement to live a long and happy life.

Ps3 said:

But we're the inteligent minds in this world, we're supposed to adapt like we have for millions of years. Eating animals is not a requirement to live a long and happy life.

Killing other humans is also not a requirement to live but we still do it. I would be pretty careful throwing around the i-word when talking about humans^^

vivster said:

Killing other humans is also not a requirement to live but we still do it. I would be pretty careful throwing around the i-word when talking about humans^^

Well, not everyone shows intelligence, but that doesn't excuse everyone to act irresponsible and eat things we don't have to eat. That's why we have obesity in the world, we have people who don't know how to eat and they get fat. It's totally true... If you go to super markets you see all cakes and cookies and people buying meat.. It's a really sick thing and we need to stop, for real. I think you're being selfish that you're excusing yourself for eating meat.

i think its kinda fked up how humans mass produce certain species to eat and others to have as pets