By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo broke it's negative sales-trend!

Goodlife said:
zackblue said:

Its certainly not impossible, but not likely at the rate its currently selling.

??

Isn't the Wii like the fastest selling console ever, or something?

Im talking about breaking 60 million this year.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

I wonder if it will be able to beat the SNES in sales this year. Certainly possible.

N64 your next, sometime this summer.

StarcraftManiac said:
jlauro said:
Will is still be climbing fast after it beats the N64?

I think it might slow down, but will continue to climb at a decent rate. Of course with China, and potential price drop.... never mind it will continue to climb fast for awhile yet...

Wii will beat the SNES. I think it'll even beat the NES.

Wii is guarenteed to be Nintendo's best selling console.

Wii and SNES are the best consoles from Nintendo.

Around the Network

Next step for the wii. Beating the SEGA saturn in Japan which I believe sold 6 to 7 million there.

Production production production, that is the only issue in how much Wii will sell

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I hate nintendo, i hope they fail miserably.

I love nintendo, i hope they succeed spectacularly.

well, another way to interpret it would be the start of another round of decaying sales.

it's hard to argue against that!

the Wii is an epidemic.